Surely they can only disallow goals and deny pens . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . for so long before questions are asked ? That disallowed goal could have been crucial ! Two games in a row we are blatantly cheated and television evidence proves they were cheatin ? :sherlock:

We are not them Mr badly named individual.

Maybe some of US aren't them, talkin about badly named individuals, think 'Eire' would suit you better as opposed to Briton ! Ya sad wee apologist ye ! :sherlock:

WTF are you on about? When have I ever apologised for anyone?

You should show some dignity and not whine about being cheated like some paranoid Tim.

Same goes for any others who are suggesting some agenda in these decisions.

You only apologise for THEM ! :sherlock:

Grow up sonny and start acting like a Bear. You sound like one of them.

You've always sounded like one of THEM ! I can smell THEM ! And there's a defiinate whiff there ! :sherlock:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leiper, don't be surprised with the sh*te the opening poster comes with away with.

As for Briton, I agree his name is an oximoron.

I agree Boab from the IdealBroomloan Briton is a contradiction, he should be called Erse. And Boab change your name to braveheart, mel gibson style cause he's as scottish as the pigs of doherty ! :sherlock:

I'll make this simple for ye, you speak so much so much shite its unreal (tu)

Quite ridiculous to suggest that the officials have actually cheated in our past two games.

The disallowed goal was a major fuck up and I do not understand how he came to that decision.

But the penalty that never was, was just a mistake IMO. The linesman wasn't in the correct position and probably hesitated and raised his flag. The Ref actually pointed to the spot but of course, with the flag raised, blew for offside.

Some of you sound like Mourinho.

Another apologist for dodgy officials this time, where will it all end ? :sherlock:

"The disallowed goal was a major fuck up and I do not understand how he came to that decision."

Did you miss that?

I'm simply putting my arguement forward as I do not believe the officials are cheats.

OK you've convinced me, so I now believe Big Jock Didn't Know ! doh:sherlock:

Leiper, don't be surprised with the sh*te the opening poster comes with away with.

I agree Boab from the IdealBroomloan Briton is a contradiction, he should be called Erse. And Boab change your name to braveheart, mel gibson style cause he's as scottish as the pigs of doherty ! :sherlock:

Wull ye Boab, you got nae original thoughts in yer heid that ye start to youse words like ye ? Yer gettin outrageous Boaby boy ! Like it when yer angry ya devil ye ! Ye gie me a rager sometimes ! ;):sherlock:

Wull ye Boab, you got nae original thoughts in yer heid that ye start to youse words like ye ? Yer gettin outrageous Boaby boy ! Like it when yer angry ya devil ye ! Ye gie me a rager sometimes ! ;):sherlock:

I'm naw angry, far from it, and don't call me boaby either - this isn't still game.

likewise Bluedignity should be nodignity

Grow up son - it bears repeating - you REALLY sound more and more like them every week

Look at every match we have played this season, you will see instances where we were victims of dodgy decisions and others where we benefited from them.

The truth is that we have a low standard of officiation right now in our country.

Personally, I thik we should pay for a couple of foreign officials to come in and do the big games

You sound like THEM every day of your life? I wonder why ? :sherlock: PS - Thats just an off the cuff observation ? Don't know what admin think right enough ? :sherlock:

Quite ridiculous to suggest that the officials have actually cheated in our past two games.

The disallowed goal was a major fuck up and I do not understand how he came to that decision.

But the penalty that never was, was just a mistake IMO. The linesman wasn't in the correct position and probably hesitated and raised his flag. The Ref actually pointed to the spot but of course, with the flag raised, blew for offside.

Another apologist for dodgy officials this time, where will it all end ? :sherlock:

"The disallowed goal was a major fuck up and I do not understand how he came to that decision."

Did you miss that?

I'm simply putting my arguement forward as I do not believe the officials are cheats.

I was merely pointing out that there is no need for the sarcy posts after I provided you with my side of the debate.

The majority of us on here criticise and slag the tims for playing the victim card all the time. We done it 3 weeks ago when they (IMO) used the death of a professional footballer to their own advantage by requesting matches be postponed.

And now, after two decisions do not go our way, you're suggesting that all the officials are against us.

Are we now playing the victim card?

Did you miss that?

I was merely pointing out that there is no need for the sarcy posts after I provided you with my side of the debate.

The majority of us on here criticise and slag the tims for playing the victim card all the time. We done it 3 weeks ago when they (IMO) used the death of a professional footballer to their own advantage by requesting matches be postponed.

And now, after two decisions do not go our way, you're suggesting that all the officials are against us.

No we are not playin the victim card, we are puttin the gun to the officials heads, just the same way they put the gun to Rangers heads over the postponment on Jan 2 ! Use the politics of it and take every advantage ! :sherlock:

No we are not playin the victim card, we are puttin the gun to the officials heads, just the same way they put the gun to Rangers heads over the postponment on Jan 2 ! Use the politics of it and take every advantage ! :sherlock:

Squirm on. Dignity my arse.

likewise Bluedignity should be nodignity

Grow up son - it bears repeating - you REALLY sound more and more like them every week

Look at every match we have played this season, you will see instances where we were victims of dodgy decisions and others where we benefited from them.

The truth is that we have a low standard of officiation right now in our country.

Personally, I thik we should pay for a couple of foreign officials to come in and do the big games

You sound like THEM every day of your life? I wonder why ? :sherlock: PS - Thats just an off the cuff observation ? Don't know what admin think right enough ? :sherlock:

Couldnt give a flying feck what you think as you have proven many times on here that you are incapable of rational thought

Did you miss that?

Yeah right - have you no sense.

Can you imagine if we made a huge fuss about it? How do you think it would go? Would we

a) start getting every decision under the sun go our way

b) get even less love from the officials because we called them out?

The sad thing is that there may be a minority on here who would go with a)

Ok, Ive just been through this thread. Its ok to discuss and debate sensibly, but please do not name-call or imply things regarding members.

Surely we can discuss without resorting to that PLEASE

sniff sniff :lol:

Ok, Ive just been through this thread. Its ok to discuss and debate sensibly, but please do not name-call or imply things regarding members.

Surely we can discuss without resorting to that PLEASE

sniff sniff :lol:

Someone has to be the spoilsport Jim :lol:

Did you miss that?

I agree officials should be punished for major fuck ups during matches, but that is not the case here. You are suggesting they are cheats, which I disagree with.

You really are looking far too much into things. The whole thing is becoming a joke.

It's like a tit for tat war now. Fans on either side of the Old Firm are ready to pounce on anything that can be portrayed as unfair on them.

I never really thought much about the media, SFA or officials before venturing onto this message board. It didn't really bother me. I just wanted to follow The Rangers.

After seeing many arguements and opinions about the media, a long with facts, I do believe there is a section within the media who are either pro-Celtic or just anti-Rangers. I believe you are of the same opinion as well?

But to suggest the officials are cheats because of two mistakes is ridiculous. Remember this tit for tat war I mentioned? You're on the frontline.

Did you miss that?

Yeah right - have you no sense.

Can you imagine if we made a huge fuss about it? How do you think it would go? Would we

a) start getting every decision under the sun go our way

b) get even less love from the officials because we called them out?

The sad thing is that there may be a minority on here who would go with a)

What a gutless statement (b) is ? :sherlock:

Did you miss that?

I agree officials should be punished for major fuck ups during matches, but that is not the case here. You are suggesting they are cheats, which I disagree with.

You really are looking far too much into things. The whole thing is becoming a joke.

It's like a tit for tat war now. Fans on either side of the Old Firm are ready to pounce on anything that can be portrayed as unfair on them.

I never really thought much about the media, SFA or officials before venturing onto this message board. It didn't really bother me. I just wanted to follow The Rangers.

After seeing many arguements and opinions about the media, a long with facts, I do believe there is a section within the media who are either pro-Celtic or just anti-Rangers. I believe you are of the same opinion as well?

But to suggest the officials are cheats because of two mistakes is ridiculous. Remember this tit for tat war I mentioned? You're on the frontline.

Yeah they are on the frontline but it didn't stop Kenny Clark makin the statement ''Rangers will get 10 in a row over my dead body'' in front of witnesses ! :sherlock:

Squirm on. Dignity my arse.

Squirm on ? Do you mean this to all Rangers supporters ? Are we all to squirm because the game was postponed ? Is that what you mean ? Admin what goin on here ? :sherlock:

I'm no fan of Scottish refs but Scotland has no professional referees.

Rangers have had a raw deal on several occasions this season but, in the face of these mistakes and errors, bad as they sometimes are, we have buckled down and got the necessary results. And usually the result is three points earned from determination, graft and -sometimes- a flash of skill. We are winning 'ugly' at the moment, but we are winning, and that is the reason why Celtic fans are foaming at the mouth, concocting ludicrious conspiracy theories to outdo the 'Green and Grey' hoops. The small fact that their own team is vastly overrated is routinely ignored.

I do not expect Rangers or Rangers fans to start copying Celtic -from Lawwell and Strachan downwards- and run crying to the media everytime a decision goes against them. I do not expect Bears to ape Celtic's paranoia, which is now reaching epic levels. I might criticise Walter, but he's put grit in this team; I believe we have an excellent winning this League on our merit.

In short, if we spent more time backing the team and less time hunting for non existant plots then we might actually have some atmosphere in Ibrox. I'll repeat it: if we want to defend our Club then we pick our fights. We'll take the knocks like Rangers and leave the excuses to Celtic. And I hope they'll need them.

WATP :rangers: .

I'm no fan of Scottish refs but Scotland has no professional referees.

Rangers have had a raw deal on several occasions this season but, in the face of these mistakes and errors, bad as they sometimes are, we have buckled down and got the necessary results. And usually the result is three points earned from determination, graft and -sometimes- a flash of skill. We are winning 'ugly' at the moment, but we are winning, and that is the reason why Celtic fans are foaming at the mouth, concocting ludicrious conspiracy theories to outdo the 'Green and Grey' hoops. The small fact that their own team is vastly overrated is routinely ignored.

I do not expect Rangers or Rangers fans to start copying Celtic -from Lawwell and Strachan downwards- and run crying to the media everytime a decision goes against them. I do not expect Bears to ape Celtic's paranoia, which is now reaching epic levels. I might criticise Walter, but he's put grit in this team; I believe we have an excellent winning this League on our merit.

In short, if we spent more time backing the team and less time hunting for non existant plots then we might actually have some atmosphere in Ibrox. I'll repeat it: if we want to defend our Club then we pick our fights. We'll take the knocks like Rangers and leave the excuses to Celtic. And I hope they'll need them.

WATP :rangers: .

Ah there is dignity in this thread after all!

Great post my friend (tu)