Kinniburgh signs new two year deal

Boab

Steven pens new two year deal with Rangers

Jan 23 2008

STEVEN Kinniburgh is targeting Rangers glory after penning a new two-year deal with the Ibrox club.

The 18-year-old, from Newlandsmuir, has impressed the Glasgow giants since joining their youth ranks from East Kilbride Burgh.

Last week left-back Steven was snapped up by manager Walter Smith on an extended contract.

And the former Duncanrig Secondary School pupil, who has already been an unused substitute for the Scottish Premier League leaders this season, is now hoping to break into the first team.

Steven, the younger brother of Partick Thistle defender Willie, said that he is delighted to sign the contract with Rangers.

He continued: “It’s fantastic to have been kept on by Glasgow Rangers.

“The club told me at the start of December that they wanted me to stay beyond the end of the season and now that I’ve signed the new contract I’m delighted.

“It’s been going really well for me this season at the club.

“I’ve been playing for the under-19s and we’ve followed on from last season, when we won the double, and are currently seven points ahead in the league so things are looking good for the side.

“I’ve also played a few reserve games for the club and have been on the bench for the first team so it’s been a good season for me so far.

“Hopefully over the next six months or so I’ll be pushing to get a game for the first team - that is certainly my aim.â€

http://iclanarkshire.icnetwork.co.uk/eknew...-name_page.html

good stuff, another good yougn player rising through the murray park ranks (tu), went to school in Easy Kilbride, a few guys a know went to school with him

good stuff, another good yougn player rising through the murray park ranks (tu), went to school in Easy Kilbride, a few guys a know went to school with him

There was more than a few guys - there was wimen, teachers and everything...he didnt go by himsel :bouncy:

There was more than a few guys - there was wimen, teachers and everything...he didnt go by himsel :bouncy:

aye righhhttttt smart erse, away back tae ur hole :pipehorse:

aye righhhttttt smart erse, away back tae ur hole :pipehorse:

:harhar: