Half time entertainment

ibleedblue

What was everyone's opinion of the half time "entertainment" on Saturday?

It was some coaching skill thing run by the council but it was awful. They just ran between cones with the ball after having been on a 29 week course (i'm sure that's what they said)

I did not see the point in that terrible display, 6 year olds can do better than that. As a guy behind me said even Chunky Adam can move faster with the ball. The spectacle of basic passing the ball and running slowly with the ball was embarrassing to put on in front of football supporters.

Instead of spending money on cheerleaders and such, I'd rather we spent it on ensuring the facilities in the concourses are better; ie; better toilets, proper affordable food, non rip-off bookies prices and better stewarding.

I quite like watching the subs go about their warm up routines during half time

Exactly - that's entertainment enough,

In saying that when I was in Canada a few years back I attended a American Football game between Calgary and Edmonton (essentially the Old Firm of the Canadian grid-iron scene).

The overall experience of that was superb. From hot air balloons, to RAF fly pasts, to competitions for the kids, to stuff going on between 'downs', to tasty and cheap snacks available throughout, to organised events in the car park before the match - everything was geared to customer satisfaction.

Unfortunately, such imagination and satisfaction isn't top of the list at Rangers FC.

felt really sorry for them.

A chance to enjoy the new pitch totally wasted by the organisers.

ano i felt sorry for them aswell, they clearly werent interested... and god knows how the circle nearest the copland managed to fuk it up about 3 times!!! passing the ball and running!!??

Instead of spending money on cheerleaders and such, I'd rather we spent it on ensuring the facilities in the concourses are better; ie; better toilets, proper affordable food, non rip-off bookies prices and better stewarding.

an extra couple of bodies in the food kiosks wouldn't go amiss either.....maybe somebody to fetch yer stuff while the other is serving ye.....would speed the whole fuckin process up

I love the dancers aswell but I'm in the Broomloan and they dance too far away from me!

Last couple of weeks they were right in front of the Main Stand, they should move around the pitch! :willy:

I love the dancers aswell but I'm in the Broomloan and they dance too far away from me!

Last couple of weeks they were right in front of the Main Stand, they should move around the pitch! :willy:

Are you talking about the Cheerleaders or Charlie Adam? :lol:

Well, both could do with moving around the pitch (tu):lol: