***The Alan Hutton Thread***

gemzgers

I'm personally not on to "wish him all the best" and "thanks for everything"

One year of good form, and he runs off at first chance....hardly a bear through and through.....

Runs off at the first chance? He rejected them twice and had to be eventually force out of the door. Why shouldn't we wish him all the best? He always gave his best in a Rangers jersey despite some of the abuse he suffered from the fans.

I only hope that he remembers the good times he had at Rangers and not the last few days.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm personally not on to "wish him all the best" and "thanks for everything"

One year of good form, and he runs off at first chance....hardly a bear through and through.....

Runs off at the first chance? He rejected them twice and had to be eventually force out of the door. Why shouldn't we wish him all the best? He always gave his best in a Rangers jersey despite some of the abuse he suffered from the fans.

I only hope that he remembers the good times he had at Rangers and not the last few days.

here here

Anyone who thinks Hutton has abandoned us needs a brain transplant

Well, now that Sir Dodgy Dave has got his way all I can really say is 'Good luck Hutton, I hope your career goes from strength to strength'

we should make our feeling known by spamming the message boards,emailing rangers and protesting in the stands :(

hutton did NOT want to go,to be forced out is fuckin shockin :(

(tu)

time for Murray to go. We need some one with ambition at the helm of this club.

Celtic must be laughing their heads off. Watching their rivals sell their best player and 2nd top scorer, whilst they bring in players.

they already fuckin are mate, i've had umpteen texts in the past hour giving me pelters :rolleyes:

Walter "Hutton told me his enjoying his football here and wasnt in a rush to go anywhere although as the weeks have gone on, he changed his mind" something along those lines was just on SSN. And walter said "the deal was to good to turn down"

sakes man doh

Celtic must be laughing their heads off. Watching their rivals sell their best player and 2nd top scorer, whilst they bring in players.

they already fuckin are mate, i've had umpteen texts in the past hour giving me pelters :rolleyes:

I bet these texts came from people who said hutton was overrated and always thrashed by mcgeady.

Walter "Hutton told me his enjoying his football here and wasnt in a rush to go anywhere although as the weeks have gone on, he changed his mind" something along those lines was just on SSN. And walter said "the deal was to good to turn down"

sakes man doh

Right - keep spinning that tale to the fans and see how many of them buy it.

Nonsense: if Hutton had wanted to stay he could and would have done just that. No one held a gun to his head, just a £30k/wk contract and he took it. Good on him, too, that's a once in a lifetime lottery win for him and his family.

Big Walt has already brought us Darcheville, Cousin, Beasley and Cuellar so I have faith he'll know what to do now he has some real cash to go after targets that should improve the team over-all. If we get that over-all improvement, then who is going to complain about Hutton taking the big shilling?

As for Whittaker, who's to say he wont continue to improve as Hutton has under the Rangers coaching staff?

In Walt we trust.

Celtic have signed 2 youngsters and a donkey we dropped interest in. I'm not worried about them. I just want to see Rangers spending the money wisely and not rushing out to waste the best part of 3 or 4 million on some pish striker that can't hack it in England.

Nonsense: if Hutton had wanted to stay he could and would have done just that. No one held a gun to his head, just a £30k/wk contract and he took it. Good on him, too, that's a once in a lifetime lottery win for him and his family.

Big Walt has already brought us Darcheville, Cousin, Beasley and Cuellar so I have faith he'll know what to do now he has some real cash to go after targets that should improve the team over-all. If we get that over-all improvement, then who is going to complain about Hutton taking the big shilling?

As for Whittaker, who's to say he wont continue to improve as Hutton has under the Rangers coaching staff?

In Walt we trust.

i wouldn't of been surprised if they did put a gun to his head to be honest, Murray will do anything for money.

Very sad to see him go :(

Good luck to him though, he's got a great future ahead of him. I'm just sorry it's not at Rangers. I don't think I'd care so much if it was a really promising foreign player - the fact that he's Scottish, a Rangers fan and plays his heart out for the club make it all the more sad.

i wouldn't of been surprised if they did put a gun to his head to be honest, Murray will do anything for money.

You'll be happy enough if Walt buys the players that secure the title and Hutton will remain a fond memory. All I want is the best for Rangers, and the reported £9m for Hutton is simply too good to be turned down. I think Smith is the better player of the two and he's about to return giving us the best back in Scotland again - for me it's all looking good for a title party around about May 2008!

What utter ROT Rangers have COST SDM money - now ultimetely he MAY get his cash and a return out but to this point all he has done is put money IN. The basics of BUSINESS pass over most fans heads. Besides isnt that a REAL sucess for the investment in Murray Park and who could really blame Hutton for looking after himself. I just hope trading money for glory is worth it!

You'll be happy enough if Walt buys the players that secure the title and Hutton will remain a fond memory. All I want is the best for Rangers, and the reported £9m for Hutton is simply too good to be turned down. I think Smith is the better player of the two and he's about to return giving us the best back in Scotland again - for me it's all looking good for a title party around about May 2008!

Yes i would be happy if walt buys the players that will secure us the title. But i just dont see this happening.