Have You Ever Hated A Rangers Player?

BargeddieBear

My mate said to me the other wekk he actually hated Charlie Adam. I dont think Charlie's a great footballer but i dont hate him because he plays for Rangers.I cant think of any Rangers players ive ever really hated maybe except Egil Østenstad buti only hated him because he was really pish.

Have You??

My mate said to me the other wekk he actually hated Charlie Adam. I dont think Charlie's a great footballer but i dont hate him because he plays for Rangers.I cant think of any Rangers players ive ever really hated maybe except Egil Østenstad buti only hated him because he was really pish.

Have You??

Never hated a Rangers player but there have been times when i have just wondered why some players are on the pitch like you said egil ostenstad and the likes of nuno capucho.

At times this season Papac, Adam, Faye, Whittaker, McCulloch, Boyd, DC, have all driven me nuts with some real poor play. Some of D Weir's clearances have done that also. JCD's one big miss and his incessant injuries also annoy the heck out of me. Still I don't HATE them - although Adam at times nearly gets me there. When Faye plays I tend to hate WS for playing him.

Rant over!

Yes, Nuno Capucho and Libor Sionko.

Last season at East End I actually wanted to run on the park and drag Sionko off. His performance and attitude was a complete and utter disgrace. Nuno Capucho was a complete and utter c*nt aswell.

I don't like Adam one bit but

Have You??

Never hated a Rangers player but there have been times when i have just wondered why some players are on the pitch like you said egil ostenstad and the likes of nuno capucho.

Nuno Capucho won a medal in seville! :rangers:

:craphead:

for me it started with mc cloy the rangers goalies of late 70's to mid eighties nicky [does my legs look good in these white socks] walker, cost us leagues, john [stiff as bane-on] mc cleland, jan bartram,emerson, capuccio ,sionko,ostenstad,faye ... sometimes hate is too polite.

At times this season Papac, Adam, Faye, Whittaker, McCulloch, Boyd, DC, have all driven me nuts with some real poor play. Some of D Weir's clearances have done that also. JCD's one big miss and his incessant injuries also annoy the heck out of me. Still I don't HATE them - although Adam at times nearly gets me there. When Faye plays I tend to hate WS for playing him.

Rant over!

I'm glad I don't sit next to you at games.