Have You Ever Hated A Rangers Player?

BargeddieBear

Charlie fucking Adam!

What did Paul Le Guen and now Walter Smith see in Charlie Adam. He is a good player and I think it is time that Rangers fans get off his back or we will drive another young player out of Ibrox. Confidence is everything in playing football and it won't be long before all your sniping gets to young Adam and he will be afraid to step on to the pitch. Give him some support.

Charlie fucking Adam!

What did Paul Le Guen and now Walter Smith see in Charlie Adam. He is a good player and I think it is time that Rangers fans get off his back or we will drive another young player out of Ibrox. Confidence is everything in playing football and it won't be long before all your sniping gets to young Adam and he will be afraid to step on to the pitch. Give him some support.

I sort of agree with that. Even if we don't particularly like a player I think we should still support them as they are playing for the team we all support, so if we get on their backs, it will affect their confidence and play even worse - leading to more criticism

As a Gers supporter, I couldn't hate (too strong a word) anyone playing for us, but I must admit I couln't stand Emerson. Here was aplayer of great talent who was happy to pick up big wages, but just couldn't be arsed to give anything back to the team.

I also agree with Southdown. Whatever we think of Charlie (and my opinion is neutral), it's high time posters here got off his back. FFS, give it a rest.

McCulloch has infuriated for some time me as I've never got round to fully appreciating him and not think he was good enough as a midfielder.

Adam more recently too and for something he may have done yesterday in his private life, I'm going to make sure he done it by showing a picture of him to the person who spotted him!

Capucho too for lack of effort

Charlie fucking Adam!

(tu)

Hate is to strong a word. Hated the fact that some players were at the club but that's different from hating an individual.

What I do hate is sycophancy and also the unbalanced criticism some players seem to attract. Charlie Adam seems to be the current whipping boy.

It seems like only yesterday, during Le Guen, that everybody was dissing Hutton in much the same way they're going at Charlie A now. The players we ought to have a moan at are the foreign legions who have swanned in here since Souness to leach massive amount of cash from us as they saw out a twilight career. We've had iffy Russians and jug-eared Englishmen. We've had injury prone wastrels and prima ballerinas like Marco Negri. We've even had Torre Andre Flo. The one that makes me laugh is Peter McCloy but I don't think you can hate a Ranger's player really.

My mate said to me the other wekk he actually hated Charlie Adam. I dont think Charlie's a great footballer but i dont hate him because he plays for Rangers.I cant think of any Rangers players ive ever really hated maybe except Egil Østenstad buti only hated him because he was really pish.

Have You??

CAPUCHO

OSTENSTAD

So yes.

I'd never hate a current Rangers player. I do hate certain former Rangers players:

Kenny Miller, Steven Pressley, Mark Brown for obvious reasons

Mikel Arteta for using the excuse that he was homesick and within 6 months he was playing for a club 250 miles south of Glasgow, if he was honest and wanted to leave i'd have been disappointed but wouldn't hate him. The fact he appeared to lie really annoys me.

I came perilously close to hating Guivarch in his short time here. His attitude was probably the worst I've witnessed from a professional player.

I agree with the previous posters about Charlie Adam. I think he's become the whipping boy every game, but maybe sometimes he doesn't help his cause much because, no matter how bad a game he's having, he NEVER hides.

Daniel Cousin.

Why?

I have my reasons.

I hadn't really liked him at any point, even after the Lyon game - I had an argument with a mate after that game, who insisted he won us it. From my point of view he didn't, many people will say he did.

I just didn't like him, and it didn't change. I don't know the exact reasons I disliked him, but him announcing he was using us as a stepping stone changed dislike to hate.

I respect your views, but I suspect I will be bombarded for disliking him - i'm used to it.