Ibrox and Murray Park

blueben_d

Next it was off to Murray Park.

On the way we discovered that the players had been in for a training session after arriving back from Greece.

As we pulled into the car park I spotted Lee Mcculloch getting in his car, then Walter getting in his too, as we walked towards the entrance, club captain Barry Ferguson dashed in - obviously forgotten something!

Stepping inside we passed Hemdani on his was out and Sasa Papac was sat there in the reception area and kindly stopped for a pic

rangers012.jpg

I then went to speak to the press

rangers014.jpg

before examining the youth training facilities

rangers017.jpg

and the gym

rangers018.jpg

rangers019.jpg

on the way to the gym we passed a large indoor pitch where Whittaker and Thomson were being put through their paces by McCoist, sadly we weren't allowed to go in and disturb them - they have a job to do afterall.

we then visited some other areas including the famous balcony where you often see new players holding up scarves etc.

rangers020.jpg

from the first team dining area we could see the senior pitches

rangers022.jpg

rangers023.jpg

and a replica pitch with the exact dimensions of Ibrox

rangers024.jpg

and artificial pitch

rangers025.jpg

kit room

rangers026.jpg

then back out the main entrance

rangers027.jpg

rangers028.jpg

rangers029.jpg

rangers030.jpg

then of course on sunday we enjoyed hospitality at the stadium, 90 mins of free food and drink prior to kick off. Pies and drinks (non-alcoholic) at half time and another hour of free beer etc after the game.

Not only that but I was on the pitch at half time to do part of the half time draw, check out Rangers News today for pics of that!

All in all it was a fantastic weekend and especially getting to be up close with the players was fantastic

#

heres some random snaps of the game to finish things off

rangers035.jpg

rangers036.jpg

rangers037.jpg

rangers038.jpg

rangers039.jpg

rangers040.jpg

rangers041.jpg

rangers042.jpg

rangers043.jpg

rangers046.jpg