With 4 maybe 5 cup games in a row

soulboy

With our next 4 maybe 5 games all in the cup is it a welcome distraction from the league or something we could've done without. I don't mean not being in the cups just have had league games in between. We could go into the OF game 2 points behind the tims as they will have played 3 league games to our one before we meet them.

6 and two 3s really. It is good to get a break away from what is building up to be a photo finish end to the season but we are in danger of losing the momentum we have gained. On the other hand, we may well return to our League campaign with some silverware back in the cabinet and this may inspire the boys to go for more and give them their much needed second wind.

Its going to be exciting, I can guarentee you that much! :rangers:

its good in a way to get them all out of the way without having to play an spl game in the middle. Saves us from having a european hangover affecting the spl anyway although it could affect one of the cup games. Potentially going into an old firm game behind on points is a boost to celtic but we will beat them anyway so it will turn out to be a good thing as we will be ahead on points with 2 games in hand, win both of them and we could afford to lose 2 games before the end of the season and still win the title, thats a position i would certainly like to be in!!

It doesn't matter but the wy i see it , Celtic have Dundee Utd. at Home , Motherwell Away and Gretnaat Home , I think they will drop points there (not against Gretna obviously :lol:) and that secure the league for us .

Counting his chickens Loyal :D

This is exciting - FUN if you will. A lot different from last year.

Enjoy it -Bremen will be exciting for sure.

Hibs too.

We can win it all - we have a huge squad.

Webster Smith Thomson are all fit again too.

Bring it on

Keep believing.

WATP!!

We Are The Rangers!!