My lad's Birthday Present?...

ara

Because I moved down near Worcester with work a few years ago, these days I only manage to travel up for a game every 5 weeks or so (used to go to Bella school and didn't know how lucky I was being so close to the team that I love back then ...)

Obviously I've indoctrinated my lad from birth. When he went to his first game a couple of years ago he just burst with pride when I showed him his ticket... & when he saw the crowd of Bears up PRW he couldn't believe it! Up till then he'd always thought that my family and mates were the only bears in the world (and probably thought Rangers were a wee team) 'cos all his mates supported EPL teams. But regardless he has worn his top, fleeces, hats etc to school arguing the cause..

When he got in from football on Saturday there was a Birthday Card from the young supporters club which completely made his weekend...and since I told him that his present was for us to drive up to Glasgow for Thursday night's game he has been climbing the walls!

Anyway, I knew my daughter was pretty interested in the Gers too, but all along I've not realised quite how much!...(some posters may remember me posting that she recently fell and damaged her kneecap quite badly and she's been recovering on crutches since?) Anyway, when she heard we were going up for the game she went really quiet and slipped away to her room...which is where I found her in tears, not wanting to be anything but happy for her brother she informed me that she'd been thinking of the Bremen game since Pana every night! Anyway, she's getting her leg strapped up and coming with us now...I've got her ticket!

I just can't wait to see both their faces when they get inside the ground...European nights are just so special!

WATP!

:rangers::rangers::rangers:

Because I move down near Worcester with work a few years ago, these days I only manage to travel up for a game every 5 weeks or so (used to go to Bella school and didn't know how lucky I was being so close to the team that I love back then ...)

Obviously I've indoctrinated my lad from birth. When he went to his first game a couple of years ago he just burst with pride when I showed him his ticket... & when he saw the crowd of Bears up PRW he couldn't believe it! Up till then he'd always thought that my family and mates were the only bears in the world (and probably thought Rangers were a wee team) 'cos all his mates supported EPL teams. But regardless he has worn his top, fleeces, hats etc to school arguing the cause..

When he got in from football on Saturday there was a Birthday Card from the young supporters club which completely made his weekend...and since I told him that his present was for us to drive up to Glasgow for Thursday night's game he has been climbing the walls!

Anyway, I knew my daughter was pretty interested in the Gers too, but all along I've not realised quite how much!...(some posters may remember me posting that she recently fell and damaged her kneecap quite badly and she's been recovering on crutches since?) Anyway, when she heard we were going up for the game she went really quiet and slipped away to her room...which is where I found her in tears, not wanting to be anything but happy for her brother she informed me that she'd been thinking of the Bremen game since Pana every night! Anyway, she's getting her leg strapped up and coming with us now...I've got her ticket!

I just can't wait to see both their faces when they get inside the ground...European nights are just so special!

WATP!

Great story mate, that is what following Rangers is all about.

The pride i gained the first time i went to Ibrox has never left me and if anything has got stronger. Great to see the next generation coming through just as proud. :rangers:

Because I move down near Worcester with work a few years ago, these days I only manage to travel up for a game every 5 weeks or so (used to go to Bella school and didn't know how lucky I was being so close to the team that I love back then ...)

WATP!

brilliant Ara thats so nice to read You will all surely have a great night with the great Teddy FAmily at Ibrox! I will be there with my son too ( hubbie hates fottball!!!!!!)

Thanks for all your great comments guys (which I've shown to my kids!)

...I'm now getting a really good feeling about tomorrow night now!!

QUARTERS...C'MOAN!!!

Because I moved down near Worcester with work a few years ago, these days I only manage to travel up for a game every 5 weeks or so (used to go to Bella school and didn't know how lucky I was being so close to the team that I love back then ...)

WATP!

Brilliant Fella, Have a great evening.

Come on The RANGERS