***The Official Werder Bremen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was expected to be a backs to the wall performance. We knew we would need our defense to be 100% and by god were they not.

MacGregor was amazing, Cueller was Amazing, Braodfoot was amazing, Weir was amazing and Papac was amazing.

We played as a team and over the two legs we deserved to go through

Sad sad sad :(

What a terrific match by Werder. Looked liked 90 minutes powerplay. I'm so proud of my team, even if we didn't get the second goal. The first match broke our neck. But your defense was immense today, hard to get through.

you should be proud, just like we were proud of our home performance - that's what won the tie, not tonight.

One of the most stressful 90 minutes I can remember.

Overjoyed at progress but we REALLY had to work for that. When was the last time we were in the quarter finals of a European Competition?

We played rotten - but I KNEW it was gonna be backs to the walls - I promised you lot that kind of game.

Defensively incredible tonight, and AM might just have had the match of his life - including one of the greatest saves I think I've ever seen.

Sad sad sad :(

What a terrific match by Werder. Looked liked 90 minutes powerplay. I'm so proud of my team, even if we didn't get the second goal. The first match broke our neck. But your defense was immense today, hard to get through.

you should be proud, just like we were proud of our home performance - that's what won the tie, not tonight.

tbh, I think AM's save got us to the quarters.