League table

wezgers

I saw on Sky Sports last night a league table that showed what the league table would look like, if all of Gretna's games from this season were discounted.

The Tims were joint top, with the same amount of points, but a better goal difference. We had two games in hand though. Is this a likely scenario?

I saw on Sky Sports last night a league table that showed what it would be, if all of Gretna's games from this season were discounted.

The Tims were joint top, with the same amount of points, but a better goal difference. We had two games in hand though. Is this a likely scenario?

Yes

everything will be done to keep them in the league till at least the split and probably till the end of the season. if they go bust then we'll deal with it. we will still win the title no worries there

i think its pretty likely they will get to face celtic and that should bring in a wee bit of money to keep them going for another week or 2 so i cant see points being wiped out and once they have played celtic it wont really matter if the points are wiped out, unless celtic cant beat gretna in a couple of weeks.

Will be worse for us in terms of the league if they do not go bust. Celtic would have been them anyways but with them loosing some of their players and fielding under 19's they will absolutly rape them giving Celtic a much better goal difference than ourselves. If they rattle 7 or 8 past them then we loose the league on goal difference i will be raging.