My mate timmy on Gazza

Gazzas_Flute

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never sing about a player being unwell - it shows a lack of class, hence it doesn't surprise me the Scum singing about Gazza because they don't have any.

But I certainly wouldn't loose any sleep if Lennon was in a bad way, because I just don't like the fud.

id abuse him for being a bigotted prick but not due to ill health

same here. As for the celtic fans disgusting chants about gazza i think its a disgrace that the spl didnt do anything about it. I think it was briefly mentioned in some of the papers but had it been the other way around it would have been all over the papers. For their fans to sing things like that less than 2 months after they had to call a game off because they were soooooo upset over phil odonnells death just shows what a pack of morons they are. If the celtic board had any balls they would have warned the supporters over the gazza chants but surprise surprise nothing was said. I suppose its just a bit of craic :craphead: Gazza will have the last laugh though, i think rangers should invite him to ibrox when we are getting the spl trophy and see whos laughing then.

...if Neil Lennon was to turn unwell in 5-10 years and started going crazy...

If by 'going crazy' means being mentally ill, then it's a bit late. Lennon suffers from depression, but I didn't hear any chants about that?

Tell your mate he's a prick.

Gascoigne got hooked on drugs - bit different from having a serious illness

Drug addiction, alcohol addiction and food related disorders etc are considered serious illnesses.

If you don't understand that, then you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

No offence, but there's no room in this agument for ignorance.

no one forces you to take drugs or drink. :rolleyes:

Here's the thing, would anyone walk up to one of these players mano a mano and say the same sh*te? If the answer's no then why is it ok to hide among a throng of so-called men and shout abusive sh*t?

I remember being very proud of that story about Advocaat walking up to Celtic supporters and having a good-humoured chat. I remember being sickened when PLG took a wee jaunt over to Mhank Gardens and was spat on. This same board made me proud of being a Ger when I read a thread offering support and good-wishes to whispering Tommy Burns. I prefer the high ground. Anyway, Gazza inflicted a good deal of hurt on the football pitch, that is good enough. Let the idiots rumble their sphincters, it matters not one whit!!

Drug addiction, alcohol addiction and food related disorders etc are considered serious illnesses.

If you don't understand that, then you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Dont be a twat Minstral. It's an illness and medically recognised as such.

You do yourself no favours with posts such as this. Just makes you out to look thick and ill-informed.

Well he has already confessed clinical depression, and I didn't see any reason to laugh at it, so if he went 'nuts' I still wouldn't.

I don't care who it is, unless they've committed some awful crime against humanity or me personally, then I have no reason to dance if they become mentally ill and highly troubled.

But not everyone shares my view.

On this occasion I agree with you 100% Danny...

You do yourself no favours with posts such as this. Just makes you out to look thick and ill-informed.

drugs and drink is self inflicted no sympathy from me. :)

Can't agree with that mate, it's a terrible illness that ruins the lifes of both the inflicted and their loved ones

Not that anyone loves the Lurgan Bigot

:lol:

Mate, if you're on the smack, its fine - we wont judge you (tu)

But being a druggy/alchy/fatty isn't an illness...its self inflicted.

Just keep chasing that dragon......

I'm not even gonna waste my breath on this one.

:lol:

Mate, if you're on the smack, its fine - we wont judge you (tu)

But being a druggy/alchy/fatty isn't an illness...its self inflicted.

Just keep chasing that dragon......

wtf. What are they teaching kids these days...

Steady Ric. I accept your frustration and agree with it, but don't attack others please :)

It may be an illness but when was the last time you had malaria an decided you'd go back down to the Bungo Bungo and drink hippo water?

Naw, you can get all the twattin spekky Docs to call something an illness but if choice is involved then it becomes a question of character.

It may be an illness but when was the last time you had malaria an decided you'd go back down to the Bungo Bungo and drink hippo water?

Naw, you can get all the twattin spekky Docs to call something an illness but if choice is involved then it becomes a question of character.

No such thing as choice. In general, I mean, not just here.

You think you have free will?

Uh oh, wrong thread...

I have a choice to have a spine and not become an alcoholic, although I do drink a wee bit too much maybe

I have a choice not to stay in jobs where my boss is an idiot

I have a choice to get up off my knees and live instead of grubbing around for pitiable excuses for every time things go wrong for me

I have a choice to have a spine and not become an alcoholic, although I do drink a wee bit too much maybe

I have a choice to get up off my knees and live instead of grubbing around for pitiable excuses for every time things go wrong for me

Congratulations, your DNA is programmed slightly different from the bum who drinks Special Brew and wets himself on a daily basis.

Get over yourself

That's just ignorance of mental illness mate.

No, you don't. You don't have any of the above choices. You, like me, like Jim, like Gazza, and Lennon have no free will.

It does not exist.

You think you're free? You only think you are.

But do enjoy that superiority complex of yours.

Congratulations, your DNA is programmed slightly different from the bum who drinks Special Brew and wets himself on a daily basis.

Get over yourself

DNA is only one part of the equation. But I do wish he'd get over himself.

That's just ignorance of mental illness mate.

I would try to educate him and minstral, to name just 2, but there is absolutely no point when they're not listening.

I'm way over myself, I'm just saying that you do have some element of choice and I'm not into pansifying every sob story that drags us down into mediocrity. Folks want their arses wiped in this country, whiny self-pitying crap. Dyslexia this and social deprivation that...

Gazza wasn't prepared for the live he fell into, but Gazza slapped his missus around, he has lots of friends who have tried to help him, I wish him well, I just feel that people need to take some responsibility for what they do.

What next? Fred West couldn't help himself? Bible John was misunderstood? Come on!

I'm way over myself, I'm just saying that you do have some element of choice and I'm not into pansifying every sob story that drags us down into mediocrity. Folks want their arses wiped in this country, whiny self-pitying crap. Dyslexia this and social deprivation that...

Gazza wasn't prepared for the live he fell into, but Gazza slapped his missus around, he has lots of friends who have tried to help him, I wish him well, I just feel that people need to take some responsibility for what they do.

What next? Fred West couldn't help himself? Bible John was misunderstood? Come on!

I'll let someone else take this.