Are the commentators turning on Adam?

Canadaready

Charlie Adam would struggle to get in the Partick Thistle side.

Yes he had a good game against Werder at Ibrox but apart from that when did he last play well?

I'm usually for giving players time and whatnot, but Charlie Adam is fucking horrendous. Quite embarrassing to say he plays for Rangers Football Club.

The commentators are always the last ones to turn, oh no wait that must be Walter, he hasn't seen the same mother f**kin light that 50,000 have seen every week for the last 18 months!!!

if they are turning then they must have been the last to find out how shite he is.

ive always hated him.

dont give a fuck if he has one good game a month hes still fucking shite and offers fuck all.

cunt should of been shot at birth.

if they are turning then they must have been the last to find out how shite he is.

ive always hated him.

dont give a fuck if he has one good game a month hes still fucking shite and offers fuck all.

I,m no his biggest fan i can assure you but thats a wee bit over the top. The guy obviously is crap most of the games but who picks him? He canny turn round and say i,m no playing coz i,m shite.

ive always hated him.

I,m no his biggest fan i can assure you but thats a wee bit over the top. The guy obviously is crap most of the games but who picks him? He canny turn round and say i,m no playing coz i,m shite.

i dont know why they pick him, i wish i did... but for once please!!!!!!! put someone else on and see what happens.

ive always hated him.

This post is utterly disgraceful.

I am NOT a big CA fan but he had a run of games starting with Hearts at Tynecastle where he was pretty good. (Before that he was CRAP). In that run he scored goals and laid on goals and was earning his keep. Tonight he was back to being rubbish. Then again everyone except Cuellar and maybe Daily and Davis were pretty much rubbish too - except Boyd got his goal.

If Adam is not having a GOOD game - he has had a few recently - he is AWFUL. There is no middle ground. He either finds the net or the corner stand. Its just his game.

That comes to peoples attention. Plus he is SLOW and heavy.

It is sad.

i think they were commentating on what they say , i was at the game , so if they saw what i saw , they would have every right , CA produced one of the worst individual performances I have seen from a rangers player - it hurts me to say this as i do not like slating our own players , but last night was just - embarassing

i think they were commentating on what they say , i was at the game , so if they saw what i saw , they would have every right , CA produced one of the worst individual performances I have seen from a rangers player - it hurts me to say this as i do not like slating our own players , but last night was just - embarassing

Your assessment is spot on.