Jimmy bullard

kirkiebear

would love to have him, I think he would be way too expensive though sadly

that was my thinking before, but with fulham likely getting relegated, the players desire to remain at the top and experience European football could force fulhams hand into accepting a cheeky but reasonable bid.

Was an aboslute cracker of a player before his injury, havent seen much since he returned.

would love to see him play for us, Did i not read somewere he had a soft spot for " Glasgow Rangers " ?

No you did not and if i read a rumour on here tommorow of how it's his dream to play for us i will personally hunt you down and kick your b*lls (tu)

Was an aboslute cracker of a player before his injury, havent seen much since he returned.

would love to see him play for us, Did i not read somewere he had a soft spot for " Glasgow Rangers " ?

No you did not and if i read a rumour on here tommorow of how it's his dream to play for us i will personally hunt you down and kick your b*lls (tu)

Jimmy bullard. great player. met him last years, told me it was his dream to play for glasgow rangers :rolleyes:

Great player, but he wont join us as half of the premiership would offer first, regardless of euro football, he could earn a lot more at a club like middlesbrough, reading (providing they are still in premiership) and thats all players are interested in.

West Ham fan, if they bid he will be off like a shot, he left Wigan to get back to London, no way he will head even further north, i know a guy who plays in a golf society with Bullards best mate and Bullard turned up to play in one, seemingly a decent all round guy and a cracking player as well.

Would be a cracking signing but as others have said he is on big money and he is the wrong side of 30!!!

He's 29!

He will be 30 this year!

I would rather we spent the money on other players like Davis and a CB.