Dougie Freedman Testimonial

Muff

Not confirmed but Freedman wants it against us. Would be a good wee trip :beer1:

The Palace forums seem to think it could be in July if we agree to it.

A great occassion for a true Bear and a player who has given so much to Crystal Palace.

They will love it mate i remember hearing similar things before the newcastle and derby games down south and everyone had a great time.

When i was down at the newcastle game a few year back me and a few mates were talking to one of the stewards who was saying he had worked at St James park for 15 years and his exact words where that "we were the best away support he had ever seen", all the Geordies loved it aswell when we started belting out Rule Brittania and GSTQ.

The same goes for the Derby fans remember the linesman who had the rangers top on and was using a Union jack as his flag :lol:

They seem to have mixed feelings on this Palace forum http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?thre...mp;pagenumber=1

They don't want our "Sectarian Bollocks" :rolleyes:

Ive just read their shit. Fuck Crystal Ponces. They can fuck right off, useless cockney wankers :angry2:

We would hammer them anyway, so why bother ?

Freedman ? I couldnt give a fuck.

They seem to have mixed feelings on this Palace forum http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?thre...mp;pagenumber=1

They don't want our "Sectarian Bollocks" :rolleyes:

Ive just read their shit. Fuck Crystal Ponces. They can fuck right off, useless cockney wankers :angry2:

We would hammer them anyway, so why bother ?

Freedman ? I couldnt give a fuck.

Just read through the thread and the vast majority are really excited at the prospect of playing us, quite a few of them have Rangers affiliation ( Rangers are their fav team after palace etc)

just a couple of plastic paddies trying to be flies in the ointment are spoiling it at the minute. <_<

Also tims joining in and trying to stur things up.

Dougie Freedman is a massive Rangers supporter and a former Scotland internationalist. He makes his way to Rangers games as often as he can. This would be a great occassion for him and I hope it goes ahead.

Also tims joining in and trying to stur things up.

Dougie Freedman is a massive Rangers supporter and a former Scotland internationalist. He makes his way to Rangers games as often as he can. This would be a great occassion for him and I hope it goes ahead.

agreed i would defo go to that

hope its a saturday as flying down and up is cheaper on a weekend

According to someone on that Palace link, Rangers were asked and said no.

As for them bringing sectarianism up, is it any wonder, most English people don't give a fuck about Scottish football and most of all they will hear about it is in the media about how much Rangers and Celtic hate each other, etc. Plus there will be tims trying to stir crap up. Although as you can see from most of the replies, the majority just want want a decent game and big turnout for a loyal servant to their club.