Quality, Not Quantity in the summer

FlippinEck

These are the words being echoed by SDM in the papers today, the transfer budget will be used in getting in the quality players needed to take the step forward. We are all in agreement that we have a fairly large squad and that we shouldnt keep adding "stop-gap" and "squad players", so it is good to see the plans to take the club forward are the right ones, heres hoping 3 or 4 quality players walk through the doors at Ibrox in the summer.

Quality not quantity. No more mediocre SPL pish. I'd like to see 4 or 5 quality players plus Davis signed.

RB, CB, LM/W, RM/W and a ST. Also depends on who leaves.

I hope we take advantage of Muffger's scouting prowess with his list of freebees as well. There's some proper names on there we should try and sign.

I can't wait to see who we are going to go for, it's really exciting!!

I would keep Hemdani for another season, but I agree with the others although Buffel hasn't even had a chance. JCD is gettin old, so we definetly need a quality striker who has got pace to play up front with Boyd, in (hopefully) a 4-4-2 formation.

If Birmingham go down id make a push for McFadden (dont all attack me at once!!!) he has been making that team tick since he gone, and would be a good partner for Boyd me thinks

I think he's decent but we can do better plus he's slightly injury prone. I have a feeling should Birmingham go down, he'll end up at the tims. They are quite welcome to him.

I would keep Hemdani for another season, but I agree with the others although Buffel hasn't even had a chance. JCD is gettin old, so we definetly need a quality striker who has got pace to play up front with Boyd, in (hopefully) a 4-4-2 formation.

only thing is if we keep hemdani for another season he can leave for free as i think his contract is up, unless we offer him a new contract at the end of the season to try and get cash for him

well we have money to spend and there was an article a few days ago about us looking at strikers including klasnic which is a good start as we are at least doing our homework early. We need at least 4 quality signing imo, more if we could afford it. There are some cracking players available on bosmans at the moment so we dont need to spend big money on signing fees to get quality players. Sign 3-4 £3m players and a couple of decent bosmans and we should have a very good side next season.

bring in

steven davis (midfield)

luke moore (striker)

wanye bridge (defender)

ashley young (midfield)

radek cerny (goalkeeper)

and sell

cousin

dailly

buffel

No chance of getting Ashley Young, and why do you think we should go for a goalkeeper?

bring in

steven davis (midfield)

luke moore (striker)

wanye bridge (defender)

ashley young (midfield)

radek cerny (goalkeeper)

and sell

cousin

dailly

buffel

We'd never get Young or Bridge!

bring in

steven davis (midfield)

luke moore (striker)

wanye bridge (defender)

ashley young (midfield)

radek cerny (goalkeeper)

and sell

cousin

dailly

buffel

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Get rid of Adam,Broadfoot,Burke and McCulloch

Smith will probably sell Hemdani,Boyd,Papac,Cousin,Buffel and Gow and big weir could chuck it

we need quality RB,CB,Left and RW's,2 quality strikers.

Lose 10 and bring in 5 or 6 top signings and promote Furman from reserves and try keep davis

Get rid of Adam,Broadfoot,Burke and McCulloch

Smith will probably sell Hemdani,Boyd,Papac,Cousin,Buffel and Gow and big weir could chuck it

we need quality RB,CB,Left and RW's,2 quality strikers.

Lose 10 and bring in 5 or 6 top signings and promote Furman from reserves and try keep davis

Totally agree Gaffbear, except maybe the getting rid of Broadfoot, decent back up.