Your moment of the season for Rangers and Scotland

papaguy51

Substitute Scotland for whatever country you support (if you do support a country), but what's your best moment of the this season?

For the Gers, it has to be 3-0 away at Lyon, or 3-0 Celtic. Put us back where we belong with some respect in Europe, plus let Celtic know they're back to being 2nd best.

For Scotland, Barry's goal against Italy was something I won't forget. I know we lost and the wins against France were probably more important, but I've never seen the country pull together like that for a game. The streets/shops were dead from 1-6 that afternoon and you could probably have heard the roar when Barry scored from space. It was a surreal day.

3-0 vs Lyon. What a game.

I'm English so the answer to the 2nd one is none :sadness:

Getting Capello in as boss should be your highlight :lol:

Honestly, listening to some England fans talking about Capello..you don't know how lucky you are!!

the two 3-0 games v lyon and the mhanks

scotland game in france was amazing and italy game was something special(even tho we got beat)... still we beat the frogs twice :lol:

Rangers :- Has to be the 3-0 against Lyon although an a more personal note, the trip to Barca was amazing.

Scotland :- Beating the French on their home soil.

ditto for me (although my son's first Scotland game when we whupped Ukraine was a peach...great atmosphere!)

Rangers :- Has to be the 3-0 against Lyon although an a more personal note, the trip to Barca was amazing.

Scotland :- Beating the French on their home soil.

ditto for me (although my son's first Scotland game when we whupped Ukraine was a peach...great atmosphere!)

A highlight because we saw Lee McCulloch show some genuine ability with a football.

Rangers....3-0 against Celtic, 3-0 against Lyon, and McGregor's save against Werder Bremen.

Northern Ireland beating Sweden and Denmark at Windsor were special nights.

BB, who is Gattuso calling a wanker in your avatar? :lol :lol:

3-0 vs. Lyon

3-0 vs. the jungles

0-0 vs. Partizan

2-0 vs. Werder

You mean Red Star?

If yes that's my favourite football experience so far, the atmosphere in that Stadium was incredible.

Best Rangers moment Lyon away by a country mile.

Rangers....3-0 against Celtic, 3-0 against Lyon, and McGregor's save against Werder Bremen.

BB, who is Gattuso calling a wanker in your avatar? :lol :lol:

I think it's Gerrard.

Lyon 0 3 Rangers. The way McCullough connected with that ball, he could have standing at Govan cross and it still would have went in.

Scotland ? ? Ukraine. Cant remember the score, too many double whiskys that afternoon, but a fantastic day out at Hampden. My mate was so pished he went home at half time, mistaking it for the full time whistle. Class !

Lyon 0 3 Rangers. The way McCullough connected with that ball, he could have standing at Govan cross and it still would have went in.

Scotland ? ? Ukraine. Cant remember the score, too many double whiskys that afternoon, but a fantastic day out at Hampden. My mate was so pished he went home at half time, mistaking it for the full time whistle. Class !

That is incredibly pished :lol: :lol:

Fav Rangers moments -

3-0 against Lyon

3-0 against Celtic

2-0 against Bremen (what a performance)

Fav Scotland moments

game vs France

game vs Italy when I was in a pub in Manchester Scottish guy goes thats a funny accent ur not Scottish...No but my Grandad is and Scotland is my team....to which he replies u'll do fer me son.....he was a legend what a match and great company with the Manchester branch of the tartan army lol

If i remember right it was Paul Scholes in the semi-final of Champions League last season :)

If i remember right it was Paul Scholes in the semi-final of Champions League last season :)

:lol: You wouldn't want to see that as an opposing player.

It's a kind of 'You're next!' signal from Rino.