Your moment of the season for Rangers and Scotland

papaguy51

Rangers :- Has to be the 3-0 against Lyon although an a more personal note, the trip to Barca was amazing.

Scotland :- Beating the French on their home soil.

ditto for me (although my son's first Scotland game when we whupped Ukraine was a peach...great atmosphere!)

A highlight because we saw Lee McCulloch show some genuine ability with a football.

I fainted onto the couch with shock :D

Lyon- 0 v 3 -Rangers- Best away trip ever.

I have substituted the Scotland moment for another Rangers moment as I don't care about or follow International football.

Rangers- 3 v 0 -celtc

beating lyon or the tims.....again.

scotland moment is hard to chose. beating the french again was magic as was faddys goal, the ukraine game imo was our best performance of the campaign and the italy game(even though we lost) was still a great day up until the 90th minute :lol:

Best moment of the season so far.......that is a hard one. Candidates for me have probably all been mentioned by now but are as follows, in the order they happened

Full time whistle in 0-0 game in Belgrade to qualify for CL

the third goal in the 3-0 Lyon away, a real pinch yourself moment

the third goal in the 3-0 tims, so easy

The equalising goal in Athens

The 4th goal at Tynecastle in the game tims were telling us we were def dropping points at

Davis goal at Ibrox v Bremen, we knew then we had a chance to go through

The final whistle in Bremen to qualify for the QF of the UEFA cup

Boyds winning penalty in the LC final.

But winning trophies is what it is all about, so the winner for me for best moment of the season so far is the moment Boyd struck the winning penalty to secure no 108.

BTW for a season where all I ever read about is how poor we have been, that is not a bad list of fantastic moments. Any of the above would have probably won moment of the year in both of the last two seasons before this one.

Firstly Scotland, Scotland's performance at home to Ukraine where we played some super football. Energetic midfield, passing well and quickly and not just relying on being defensive.

Rangers: Hibs away around the New Year as we played some good football and the 3-0 Old Firm victory as we played not bad football there too.