That Pre Old Firm Game Feeling...

bigmarvloyal

You know the one... the one EVERY Bear has had at least once...

Pub on the eve of an Old Firm game with the lads .... few pints of 70 Shilling... couple of Halfs...

Then the mind starts wandering to the game ahead... the tunes go on...

And suddenly there is absolutely NO WAY we are getting beat tommorrow!

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

I knew what you were talking about until you said 70/-.

How can you drink that muck?

Its amazing mate. My local got rid of Calders Cream and got that in... being a "heavy" drinker and avoiding lager, I soon acquired the tast and love it now!

Its amazing mate. My local got rid of Calders Cream and got that in... being a "heavy" drinker and avoiding lager, I soon acquired the tast and love it now!

I work in a pub and it's the worst looking/pouring beer. It has no life to it, one minute it's got too much head, next pint there's not a hint of a head. It looks and tastes rank.

Best is much nicer and is more consistent, always pours well and has a good head.

I work in a pub and it's the worst looking/pouring beer. It has no life to it, one minute it's got too much head, next pint there's not a hint of a head. It looks and tastes rank.

Best is much nicer and is more consistent, always pours well and has a good head.

The head on my pints of 70 /- is always bang on buddy... the Best head was good too but dissapeared half way down :-(

Semantics aside.. it gets you pished after 7 or 8 ;-)

The head on my pints of 70 /- is always bang on buddy... the Best head was good too but dissapeared half way down :-(

Stick to the wife beater lads, much more effective, before during and after the drinking :craphead:

The best "head" i had too was the bird disappearing half way down :harhar: