New member, me

hope this forum rangers talk mainly cause i sick of all the bloody loyalist crap on some forums,I.E VG and ff.

Welcome aboard Rangers Media. Hope you like what you see. There is a lot of good Rangers talk here in the Bears Den, and a lot of often amusing stuff in the off topic area.

Any questions, feel free to ask, and any of the members will mostly try and help you!

hope this forum rangers talk mainly cause i sick of all the bloody loyalist crap on some forums,I.E VG and ff.

Welcome aboard Rangers Media. Hope you like what you see. There is a lot of good Rangers talk here in the Bears Den, and a lot of often amusing stuff in the off topic area.

Any questions, feel free to ask, and any of the members will mostly try and help you!

Hi...what's VG?

Welcome aboard mate. No surrender.

Hi...what's VG?

Vanguard bears I'm guessing

Feels like a loaded initial post, but if you're genuine then welcome, post about the team and various stuff you'll get decent responses, post anything with words like Loyal and Ulster and hand you shouldn't be too surprised if responses are related. Personally I have little interest in anything but Glasgow and Glasgow Rangers, not Ulster (it's not Ulster Rangers), not Dublin, not Rome, unless we're buying a player from there. Football and the team and a wee laugh is why I'm on here.

I'm fairly new myself , so welcome onboard , good decision , and this is by far the best board............Rule Brigtonia....
:rangers:

Hi, I'm Declan and I've just joined this site....hope there's no big bad loyalist stuff going on in here :)

Can I say 'we are the people'?

Better not, Gherry McPish questioned it and I wouldn't want to disappoint uncle Gherry