Fed Up with these newspaper articles by Celtic Players

nvager

Clyde is beginning to annoy me with this drivel they keep spouting about us being a disadvantage because most of our remaining games are away from home. If they were actually were in possession of some facts they would know that our away form is just as good as our home and so, I'm sorry to say timmy, the title is as good as in the bag :king:

Do we not have a great away record aswell this season in the league think its way back to October the last time we lost away in the league might be wrong though but im sure I heard some random stat like that

Do we not have a great away record aswell this season in the league think its way back to October the last time we lost away in the league might be wrong though but im sure I heard some random stat like that

We lost 2 Dundee Utd iirc, I was in India @ the time and missed the game :-(

Are they dumb? Do they think that no one else does not already know this?

Wish they would just shut up.

Dumb and arrogant, a dangerous combination for themselves, no respect for the teams they and us have to play yet. They will fcuk up before we do ! :sherlock:

Clyde is beginning to annoy me with this drivel they keep spouting about us being a disadvantage because most of our remaining games are away from home. If they were actually were in possession of some facts they would know that our away form is just as good as our home and so, I'm sorry to say timmy, the title is as good as in the bag :king:

Not true. 3 points dropped at home to 10 dropped on the road.

However, our away form is almost as good as their home form(8 dropped) and they fade near the end of the season whereas we improved last year.

Anyway that mobs home form aint that stunning at the moment? Lets turn them over on the 16th and then really have a party

Love to turn them over every week!

AND THEN listen to Radio C!!