Split fixtures announced tonight

Boab

Fixtures Announced Tonight

THE SPL will announce the post split fixtures at the conclusion of tonight's Aberdeen-Falkirk match at Pittodrie.

The governing body needs to wait to learn the outcome of the match before they can release the forthcoming matches.

If Falkirk avoid defeat they will retain their top six slot but if the Dons win then they will make it.

Whatever happens, Rangers will play either of them away from home. The Light Blues will have Dundee United and Motherwell at home with Celtic, Hibs and either Falkirk or Aberdeen away.

Of course there are still three outstanding SPL matches to play. The Celtic game from January is now on April 16 but the games with St Mirren and Motherwell - both away - have still to be fixed.

Meanwhile, Kenny Clark has been appointed the referee for the Old Firm game at Parkhead on the 16th

WE WILL POST THE FIXTURES TONIGHT AS SOON AS WE GET THEM

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1283721,00.html

I hope the Sheep get trapped outside the top 6...not a nice place for the team to have to go......come on Falkirk

I agree, I want Falkirk to be in the top 6 too. Like Yogi

Away

celtc x 2

Aberdeen

Hibs

St. Mirren

Home

Dundee United

Motherwell

That's what it will most likely be.

I don't think Aberdeen will be in it Muff.

Having said that it would be nice to clinch it at the muttondome.

I think they'll beat Falkirk tonight, however a draw would see Falkirk in the top 6. I'd prefer a trip up to Pittodrie than to Falkirk tbh.

Like you said, if we can't win at the piggery then the muttondome would be my second choice.

Away

celtc x 2

Aberdeen

Hibs

St. Mirren

Home

Dundee United

Motherwell

That's what it will most likely be.

Still to go to Fir Park again mate we were due to play them on CIS cup final weekend but it was obviously cancelled and i know this as i am still waiting on my ticket (tu):craphead: