Gow, Smith, Webster, Faye...

Danny

Punt them all bar Smith.

Dont think Alan Gow is anywhere near being good enough for Rangers. Andy Webster has been injury prone since his Arbroath days, he went off injured in the last reserve game. Thomas Buffel has to move on for his and Rangers sake. Amdy Faye still being at the club is pointless, infact is he still here?

Ive actually forgot about Gow.

No offence to the lad, but what was the point in his signing? It annoys me when we do this, he was having a good career at Falkirk, their main player. And we sign him and he's wasting his career.

Smith is a different case, webster - 3 times he's meant to be back, I think his career is over (in the case of ever getting back to regualr season long fooball and prefrmances)

Buffell - he was always inconsistent, but I think has been treated unfairly, IF he was to blame for his transfer falling through, then he;s only got himself to blame.

Faye - :lol: aye whatever

Id like to see them get a chance..having said that though any time we have tried out these fringe players in the first team we have struggled..WS steadied the ship this year with signing more utility players, but next season he wants real quality in to improve our first 11..

Guys like the names above, maybe Boyd/Hemdani/Novo/Burke/Adam/Papac/Broadfoot/Whittaker/McCulloch wont get a sniff next year IMO, maybe the odd cameo appearences here and there.

Smith and Webster have had major injuries. Faye - a complete waste of money - Gow and Buffel - signed by others and not rated by Smith imo.

So The first two have a chance of a future - the others gone.

Add Sebo to that list!

Gow was a cheap option at a time when we lacked in numbers. He was a bosman with SPL experience and wouldn't command much on the wage front. I don't think he was ever going to be in Walter's plans.

I'm sure he'll find his level next season. Hibs, Hearts, Burnley, Torquay, Windsor and Eaton etc

Gow was a cheap option at a time when we lacked in numbers. He was a bosman with SPL experience and wouldn't command much on the wage front. I don't think he was ever going to be in Walter's plans.

I'm sure he'll find his level next season. Hibs, Hearts, Burnley, Torquay, Windsor and Eaton etc

You do like a good fish! :lol:

Gow would do well to get a game at Burnley. They are still fighting for a play-off place and Owen Coyle is a fan of his.

Can see Stevie Smith and perhaps Webster being kept on , fitness allowing. However the rest mentioned , I believe , will be unceremoniously booted out the front door. Off Topic - was just wondering there how much we could really do with a Shota Arveladze style player right now :(

Gow would do well to get a game at Burnley. They are still fighting for a play-off place and Owen Coyle is a fan of his.

Fair doos Muff, sorry, I'm sure Owen Coyle would be.

From them both playing together when they won promotion at Airdrie. Both scored 24 goals as a partnership that season. And then I'm sure Owen had some time on the coaching staff at Falkirk with Yogi.

Gow will ask for a loan move for next season and if rejected, he'll ask to move. Not my most reliable source tbh but certainly believable.

i doubt he would (tu)

Untill hes told, on you go lad..find yourself a new club he will stay and fight for a chance.

Apart from saying McCulloch was lazy, the man seemed to have his marbles enough.

Gow will ask for a loan move for next season and if rejected, he'll ask to move. Not my most reliable source tbh but certainly believable.

i doubt he would (tu)

Untill hes told, on you go lad..find yourself a new club he will stay and fight for a chance.

Apart from saying McCulloch was lazy, the man seemed to have his marbles enough.

Doubt it.

If hes told to go he'll go, if not he'll stay

I am assuming that it is Graeme Smith in which case let them all go.The only one who is of our standard of ability is Buffel and there would seem to be little chance of him getting a game. Webster is just a drain on wage bill and medical costs.

I don't know why Graeme Smith was signed?

Did you see his interview on the day he was unveiled. I got the impression that he was using Rangers as a stepping stone :lol:

I remember watching gow in the pre season game in America. I think it was against LA Galaxy. His passing and vision were both superb.

Might be worth a spell in the team once the league is wrapped up and we can rest some players.

Cant be any worse than Adam so i would put him in an attacking role down the left