Kerrydale street

nvager

A big part of football - those GIRFUY moments like last night.

The season they went to the UEFA final - they won Fk all - we already have one in the bag - thats what scares them - This has got the makings of the best GIRFUY seasosn ever - It may (just may) yet eclipse Helicopter Sunday - but not yet!

I actually had a quick look there after reading this thread, was quite quite funny, also, disturbing too. I know I wasnt fully awake at the time, but, i swear there was a guy on there with.... balanced views, and, actually quite positive towards us. Freaked me out so i left haha

They are really wound up by the "Are You Celtic In Disguise?" chants and the classic...

"Nakamura 8 My Dog" ...

Anyone got a picture of this I can use?...

:lol::lol::lol:

Was readin it there and some views were actually positive.

But they just canny help talking about us..

Aye, rather disconcerting haha. But, there can't actually be much negative against us after last night, we just were that good haha

No, well, the other option is talking about themselves, so, not much of a competition eh? :P

I had a quick look last night and a few of them actually took off their green tinted glasses and applauded Rangers for what we have done this season.

Still a bunch of mhanky b*stards tho

I had a quick look last night and a few of them actually took off their green tinted glasses and applauded Rangers for what we have done this season.

Still a bunch of mhanky b*stards tho

i was looking at talk celtic today i must say there talk before the game was how was many are lisbon going to score hahahahahaha

but in the end they were saying i hope celtic were watching this and how to play like a team and so on but you still get the odd ones saying i hope the plane crashes in the way home and other sick shite

They're fuckin ragin.........and it's funny to watch.

The texts i got last night during the game and this morning were priceless.

Your pish...fuckin nae chance a winnin it....Sporting are a poor Motherwell(that was my favourite)

They're fuckin ragin.........and it's funny to watch.

The texts i got last night during the game and this morning were priceless.

Your pish...fuckin nae chance a winnin it....Sporting are a poor Motherwell(that was my favourite)

<cr>

Usually when someone is being accused of being a `closet h**` or a h** poster for saying anything REMOTELY complimentary they usually are.

(cue reverse psychology and in house bickering). :shifty:

A closet h**? A septic supporter, who has Rangers leanings. Now thats a first. Or are they all closet h***?

They said when we beat Lyon they were shite..when we beat Stuttgart, they were shite. Werder Bremen were also shite apparently, and now Sporting. Everyone is shite and we just get lucky :pipe:

I love their ramblings when they are raging :D