Who do you want in the final?

Neither Zenit or Bayern will be pushovers. Zenit crushed Bayer, and Bayern are always going to be a strong team.

I think Bayern is better though - a more glamorous final.

don't really care - would be nice to face off against advocaat, but also nice to play against a massive team like bayern.

slightly worried about luca toni though after what he did to scotland, not to mention getafe.

don't really care - would be nice to face off against advocaat, but also nice to play against a massive team like bayern.

slightly worried about luca toni though after what he did to scotland, not to mention getafe.

aye...smae here mate....prefer Zenit TBH...

Yiiiihaaaah...I love posting things like this!!!

:D

Put it this way chaps:

Bayern struggled to beat Aberdeen, and struggled to beat Getafe.

For all their Tonis and Schweinsteigers, they're not exactly blessing the Uefa Cup with outstanding displays.

Cuellar would have Mr Toni in the pocket.

He's not the fastest striker, it's all about his strength in the air.

Can we get to the final 1st please? I think as a support we're much more considered and patient than anyone else, so lets not count our chickens yet!

Lets get past Fiorentina first

But to answer the question ...i would like Bayern in the final.

To win trophies you have to beat the best and in this run we've beaten some top sides...Werder Bremen,Sporting and Pana were all good sides.

You want it to read Glasgow Rangers Versus Bayern Munich, if your going to win a European final it's a giant you want to meet and beat not a minnows like Porto or Zenith. With repects to Fiorentina as we haven't played them yet obviously. ;):sherlock: