QOS 4 v 3 the sheep Full time

Jardy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iv got 2 go in2 work monday, an assumin we beat partick the morn im gonna be hated till the final, oh the joy of workin in dumfries. giruy sheepshaggers!!!!!

Oldest player to play for the club: Ally MacLeod v St Mirren in the Reserve League West in April 1992. With Queens short of players the then Queen's manager named himself as a trialist and played the whole 90 minutes. During the second half Queens were awarded a penalty and up stepped the ex Scotland manager to convert the kick. The final score was 7-1 to St Mirren and MacLeod received a standing ovation from the small crowd at the end of the game. MacLeod was 61 at the time.

:lol:

Oldest player to play for the club: Ally MacLeod v St Mirren in the Reserve League West in April 1992. With Queens short of players the then Queen's manager named himself as a trialist and played the whole 90 minutes. During the second half Queens were awarded a penalty and up stepped the ex Scotland manager to convert the kick. The final score was 7-1 to St Mirren and MacLeod received a standing ovation from the small crowd at the end of the game. MacLeod was 61 at the time.

:lol:

holy shit :ohmy::lol:

so we have partick, st johnstone and QOS to win the cup - it should be a given, but we can't relax for a minute. disgrace if we dont win the cup now

Right you are - the moment you take it for granted is the moment you fall on your face. Give 'em both barrels to-morrow! :2g: :2g: :2g:

got to say every1 this cud be a very interestin game, spoke to boys that i work wi that r goin up to the game an there in high hopes of gettin a result today. I agree there is a geed chance that wer in 4 a shock, heres hoping. Rangers queens final. giruy dirty sheep fiddlers!!!!!!im goin with 1-0 queens, Dobbie to score.im goin 1-0 queens, Dobbie to score

And now we have an all-Blue , all-Proddy final :beer1:

Get it right up the Dons , I suggest a Monarchy themed final. A Union flag with a portrait on our Queen available for everyone in the ground.

got to say every1 this cud be a very interestin game, spoke to boys that i work wi that r goin up to the game an there in high hopes of gettin a result today. I agree there is a geed chance that wer in 4 a shock, heres hoping. Rangers queens final. giruy dirty sheep fiddlers!!!!!!im goin with 1-0 queens, Dobbie to score.im goin 1-0 queens, Dobbie to score

And now we have an all-Blue , all-Proddy final :beer1:

Get it right up the Dons , I suggest a Monarchy themed final. A Union flag with a portrait on our Queen available for everyone in the ground.

heres hopin BC, half of the QOS fans work wi me so i wud have great fun mockin them at hampden :craphead: