King Carlos

Jimenez

Well done big chap, you thoroughly deserve this award, here's hoping you collect a further three winners medals before the season ends :rangers:

Carlos speaks on his future...

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines...for_Rangers.php

Also good to see Wattie rightly winning manager of the year.

Sorry if already posted, couldn't see it anywhere.

He's the rock in our back four, Cuellar Cuellar

The opposition score no more, Cuellar Cuellar

Hes six foot three, and hes our king

And when he plays, the bears will sing

Hes Carlos Cuellar - The Rangers centre half!

I love it....3 Septic players and one Ger up for this award....

and the GER gets it!!!!

I am glad he got it, and it is TRULY deserved.....

but I am more than a little surprised! :rangers:

and Good on Walter!!! Well deserved mate!!

He has been the best signing in Britain this year short of Fernando Torres, and he cost a hell of a lot less. An absolute beast in defense. Now we'll see if Gers can hang onto him over the summer.

Completely agree. However just as he was a certainty to win this hes also a certainty to go this summer.

Dont get me wrong,the guy wants to stay but Sir David wants the money ie. Hutton. Newcastle will offer £12m but will be outbid and Carlos will go for nearly £13m.

IMHO

Well done Carlos, still always find it wierd that they award the player of the year before the end of the season. This season I dont think the games to come would have had a massive effect on the award but some seasons it can.

Well done Carlos, still always find it wierd that they award the player of the year before the end of the season. This season I dont think the games to come would have had a massive effect on the award but some seasons it can.

Yeah I find that odd too. A good time would be between the last league fixture and the SC Final. I can understand to a certain extent player and manager OTS but Rangers have 8 league games still to play out of 38 so the one I find most premature is goal of the season.