Get Behind the Team Everyone :)

Henders82

Lets just take a moment to consider things. Yes they beat us and it did hurt BUT we are still a point clear, and we do still have 2 games in hand. Its all in our hands people and the way this season is going I have no doubt that Walter Ally and Kenny will have the boys up and ready for the next time we go to the piggery

And another thing, not having lost since october, domestically, is something pretty special!!! WATP

Lets stay united and get behind the lads

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it always hurts to lose against them, i havent felt this bad since the after the lyon match, which is a long time ago now, walter knows what he is doing and we have the team spirit to let this pass by and get at them again in the next one, no way will they beat walter twice in a row

WATP

all together now.....

I think there should be a mass bouncy to maintain the spirits

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I agree with this 100%.

People that post in this thread positively will get a 50 post boost to their accounts!

WATP

THE CRY WAS NO SURRENDER

SURRENDER OR YOU'LL DIE

WITH HEART AND HAND AND SWORD AND SHIELD

WE'LL GUARDD OLDD DERRYS WALLS!

WATP and WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED :unionflag:

We still have it in the bag... Who do they think they are kidding by saying their title chance is still on.... seriously, they have no chance.

We have 2 semis to worry about now, then we can come back to league action in a couple of weeks and wrap it up along with the other 2.

Gutted like nothing else tonight, worst for a long time BUT WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!

We knew it would happen sometime and im rather glad we went down fighting. We can do this guys

Remember what Mr Andrews told us: KEEP BELIEVING!!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: