What does Scott McDonald use for brains?

McGregor has an injured left foot, which means he can't dive properly to the right hand side, so where does this wee tube put the pen :lol:

:unsure:

are you sure what foot is mcgregor using to dive to his left :doh: thats right his injured left foot :doh: meaning that mcdonald put it the right way but mcgregor was too good for him.

:craphead:

if you dive to the right all your weight is on your right foot and you push off said right foot , and to go left ......

McGregor has an injured left foot, which means he can't dive properly to the right hand side, so where does this wee tube put the pen :lol:

are you sure what foot is mcgregor using to dive to his left :doh: thats right his injured left foot :doh: meaning that mcdonald put it the right way but mcgregor was too good for him.

if you dive to the right all your weight is on your right foot and you push off said right foot , and to go left ......

Have you ever played as a goalie ?

If you dive left, you push off with your right foot and vice versa.

Have you ever played as a goalie ? YES

If you dive left, you push off with your right foot and vice versa.

have you :doh: look at the picture what foot is he using to push himself off the ground ? :doh:

what leg is he using in the picture, im sure thats his right leg already off the ground yet his left isnt..... :doh:

He's putting all his pressure on his injured left foot, the penalty save was the moment his ankle completly went.

McDonald done the right thing, just McGreggor seems to say yes to pain :lol:

I was a goalie :lol:

go outside and dive to your left!!! , all the weight is on your left foot therefore more difficult to dive to your left, i should know i played in goals with fucked knee ligaments when playing for the school as we had no subs left, i was playing left wing , said i would go in goals coz i couldnt run our keeper went left wing.

let in two goals .....why coz i couldnt dive to my left, coz i couldnt put any weight on that leg!!!!

Right, we've discussed this in the office. Say for example you need to dive left, we reckon the below.

To dive to your bottom left (as per the goal) you would push off with your right foot.

To dive to your top left you would push off with the left.

So we tend to agree with Thermopylae.

What do you guys think?

Right, we've discussed this in the office. Say for example you need to dive left, we reckon the below.

To dive to your bottom left (as per the goal) you would push off with your right foot.

What do you guys think?

Agree there mate.

Makes sense.

What do you guys think?

look at the pic above says it all really can you tell me where all the weight is in that picture?

why was it, that right after the save - McGreggor said (I lipread) to Christian Dailly - 'My Ankles Fucked'

I think he went over it sometime before the penalty.

Seriously though, you obviously use both feet to push off with but one more than the other, in this case his right. McDonald never thought it through, it was a telegraphed pen anyway with a stupid gay wee turn round and run up to match his gay sunbed tan.

What do you guys think?

look at the pic above says it all really can you tell me where all the weight is in that picture?

He has used his right foot to spring off with, that's why it is in the air and his left is just sitting there. He is not applying weight to a leg in order to jump, he is not skiing.

What do you guys think?

He has used his right foot to spring off with, that's why it is in the air and his left is just sitting there. He is not applying weight to a leg in order to jump, he is not skiing.

are you fucking mad !!!!

right so he is not putting weight on any foot to jump, i would love to see you jumping about putting no weight on your standing leg

Speaking of Skippy the bush kangaroo...i see no uproar over his diving antics in the second half? The rags want Thomson hung drawn and quartered over 1 incident yet this wee scrote does it and nothing is mentioned?

What do you guys think?

are you fucking mad !!!!

right so he is not putting weight on any foot to jump, i would love to see you jumping about putting no weight on your standing leg

I think you need to calm it a bit. We are talking about a goolie diving to his side, not somebody jumping up and down.

you may push off with your right, but thats not to say their isnt pressure on the left leg, all his balance and weight is put onto his left leg after he pushes off with his right leg, if that was indeed what he did

What do you guys think?

are you fucking mad !!!!

I think you need to calm it a bit. We are talking about a goolie diving to his side, not somebody jumping up and down.

aye sorry bout that getting a little heated,

but its all in the picture starts with weight on his right but as he moves across to his left all the weight is transferred to his left leg before his whole body is off the ground. therefore it is harder to dive left when your left leg is injured

trust me i tried with damaged ligaments and i was fine diving to the right but couldnt dive left. hence how i conceded two goals :lol:

Not at all, if you dive to the right then you have to push off from the left foot. You really should become acquainted with Newton's Third Law of Motion before you post rubbish (tu)

I agree if you're diving to your left you push off with your right foot but when you lift that foot of the ground the left is still there and all the weight and resulting pressure are put on that foot. That being said think with a busted ankle you'd be pretty fucked diving in either direction.

Not at all, if you dive to the right then you have to push off from the left foot. You really should become acquainted with Newton's Third Law of Motion before you post rubbish (tu)

and you have clearly never played in goal with a damaged left leg , which i have and trust me to dive left you need to use your left leg (tu):rangers: the motion of diving starts with his right leg but needs to push of his left leg to actually make the dive