Crocker and Booth

blyth

Ian Crocker and Scott Booth must be the worst commentary team in the history of football coverage. Their general analysis is absolutely pathetic and the excitement in both of their voices when Celtic score is utterly disgusting. Surely Setanta could take a leaf out of ITV 4's book and put a commentary team in place that is knowledgable and free from any bias, unlike messrs Crocker and Booth, particularly the latter. Such amateurish coverage. And as for Rob McLean in the studio at full time.....well words fail me.

The thread title sums it up: "Crocker and Booth, disgusting" :lol:

I was lucky enough not to be able to hear too much of their commentary from my vantage point in the pub, and tend to ignore the commentary when I am watching games out anyway, but when I have had the "privilege" of watching a game in the house when these two are commentating, I have been shocked by the level of incompetence and bias on display :mad:

How many times did Booth mention how McDonalds penalty was poorly executed

Fuck all do with McGregors top class save no?

Cunt

He made a big issue of the fact McDonald opened himself up to take the penalty, completely missing the fact that when a player normally 'shows' which way he's gonna put it, he usually goes for the opposite corner.

Fortunately McShagger out-thought him.

What did Rob McLean do? I always thought that he was a bluenose...

Nah hes a sheepshagger apparently :rolleyes:

Dont get me started on Booth and Crocker 2 bitter bitter people who should not be allowed to commentate on Rangers games :angry2:

rob mclean may claim to be an aberdeen fan but he comes into my work regularly with his son who has been known to wear a celtic top with 'mclean 7' on the back. crocker was positively loving it when the big ugly dutchman scored, it was horrendously unprofessional. I've e-mailed Setanta letting them know how poor their commentary team is, and that they should study ITV4's coverage as a benchmark. i know they will give me some standardised response but anything that may increase the chances of that idiot booth being removed is surely worth it!

Crocker isnt even a football fan, booth is a fukin taig in a red suit and both are absolutely shite commentators!

They kept saying that Rangers had "stolen" a goal....i thought thats what counter attacking football was all about...hitting a team on the break and scoring. The only thing that was stolen was the refs red card when it came to a celtic player! Pinochio, robson and hartley should have been off!! Then there was plastic paddy, he blatantly shoved novo and didnt even get booked!

I dont know what the conspiracy about McLean is, he is defo a rangers man!

Crocker and Booth's commentary has been getting more and more blatantly biased since the last OF game at Ibrox.

It's been staggering to hear two professionals so obviously anti Rangers and pro Celtic.

I can see why that c££t Burley has none of his own teeth I would not get feed up with punching his face!!!

His throat was bloody horse so he must have been screaming for them dirty people!!! Setanta and scottish ITV is a f88cking sham!!!

Might as well call it Smeltic TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just what exactly do you expect.

Setanta is a broadcaster from the republic of ireland who have made no bones about the fact that they openly love all things Scummy.

Put simply Setanta is by timmy, for timmy, and right behind timmy all the way. Bears would be best minded to avoid it altogether wherever possible. If no-one subscribes, they go bust. Simple really.

Easy for me to say as I go to all the games I know, but there are other options to subscribing to this biased and institutionally sectarian organisation.

If you subscribe to this service, you are endorsing their product and choice of staff by doing so and can therefore have no complaints when they show clear bias against us.

The thread title sums it up: "Crocker and Booth, disgusting" :lol:

I was lucky enough not to be able to hear too much of their commentary from my vantage point in the pub, and tend to ignore the commentary when I am watching games out anyway, but when I have had the "privilege" of watching a game in the house when these two are commentating, I have been shocked by the level of incompetence and bias on display :mad:

Lucky for some :lol:

I could hear every word those creeps were coming out with, thats why I mentioned it up when I seen you at half time there.