celtc 1 v 0 Aberdeen FT

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure maybe that QOS embarresment is the kick up the arse that they needed and we all know that Celtic will be living on Wednesdays result untill we play them next, so I wouldn't be suprised if they nick a point tomorrow.

ok.....when was the last time Septic beat anyone 5-Nil !!???

and are we forgetting that Aberdeen put Septic out of the Scottish Cup???

my guess for this game.....either 1-1 or 2-2

of course, I cannot rule out a LUCKY Septic winner in the last 30 secs of injury time.....as it is their style....but I sincerely hope not!

Not a chance, Aberdeen will bend over in the finest of Sheep-shagging traditions.

Exactly.

Forget the QOTS result or anything else for that matter, Aiberdeen's ultimate goal today will be to aid scumtic as much as they can in their title challenge.

Normally you would like to think that these guys are professionals and wouldn't do that but then you remember that it's Aiberdeen we're talking about here.

If the sheep are really up for this game and fight with everything they've got they could definitely get a result.....but....well....we're talking about Aberdeen playing Celtc <_<

Anyway, I never thought I'd ever say this but MON THE DONS!

The Tims will win today, no doubts.

personnally i hope they win every game til the end of the season (apart from the OF game) so that we go out and win it ourselves.

We are Rangers, we dont need favours from other teams to beat the scum

I can't see it. But we are not the ones that need favors.

Very true, they can win 7-0 today and it will mean sh*t if we simply win our remaining games - starting next sunday! We just have to focus on ourselves.