Famous Rangers Fans

Euan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when has Jamie Redknapp been a Rangers fan?

has always been one m8, remember an interview he done wen he was still playing and said at the time he wud luv to finish his playing career at ibrox.

Chris Waddle

Rino Gattuso ;)

Ricky Fulton (1924-2004)

Roddy Frame

Deacon Blue

Billy Boyd

Roddy Frame is a mhank

Deacon Blue are not Rangers fans.

Was ricky fulton one of us?

I know you say he was but where did you hear this, i was a big fan lol.

The two guys from Emmerdale and Radio 2's Ken Bruce. He's Rangers daft.

Who,s the two guys from Emmerdale Muff ?

Dont know their names as I dont watch it. The Scottish guy who I think is in a wheelchair(in Emmerdale and not in real life) and one of the brothers, the dark haired one(think they are three of them?)

Matt Healy (Matthew King Emmerdale)

I don't think Travis are very into football, or at least Fran anyway - I went to see them years ago at gig on the green and at one point he was bumming up the glasgow crowd and said "Just remember Glagow, we are the people!" Half the crowd cheered, half boo'd. I laughed and thought what a tube doh

Darren Clarke

Kirsty Young

Lulu

(td)

She definitely is mate she started singing with the Caley Accordian Band when she was young, they did concerts in all the Church of Scotland Halls every year.

Nell McAndrew

Sir Alister Burnett

The Hastings Brothers, John Jeffries (Rugby) :sherlock:

The two guys from Emmerdale and Radio 2's Ken Bruce. He's Rangers daft.

Who,s the two guys from Emmerdale Muff ?

Dont know their names as I dont watch it. The Scottish guy who I think is in a wheelchair(in Emmerdale and not in real life) and one of the brothers, the dark haired one(think they are three of them?)

Matt Healy (Matthew King Emmerdale)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Healy

:bouncy: Rod Stewarts father and older brothers were Rangers fans. His father has a picture of George Young inscribed on his headstone - he was his favourite player.

Robbie Coletraine

Jimmy Barnes (Scottish musician in Australia)

What about Robbie Fowler?

Davie Moyes - his parents used to have Rangers 'S' signings staying at their house.

Bill Shankly

Lulu - definitely a bluenose - my father used to see her in the orange walk (he new her father from Dennistoun). :rangers:

:bouncy: Rod Stewarts father and older brothers were Rangers fans. His father has a picture of George Young inscribed on his headstone - he was his favourite player.

Robbie Coletraine

Jimmy Barnes (Scottish musician in Australia)

What about Robbie Fowler?

Davie Moyes - his parents used to have Rangers 'S' signings staying at their house.

Bill Shankly

Lulu - definitely a bluenose - my father used to see her in the orange walk (he new her father from Dennistoun). :rangers:

Didn't know that about Rod the Mod's father & brothers. There's aye one that brings shame on a family! :D

Dougray scott. ( Actor ) In the film twintown he wears a gers tee-shirt and i seen him with the gers support outside Ibrox a couple of seasons ago.

I mentioned this guy before but cant remember his first name Mr Stone, who is the top instructor in those SAS are you tough enough programmes.

Wayne M'cullough - ex world champion boxer. And his wife.

David Healy.