Novo for Captain

I might be talking a load of p*sh and subsequently laughed of this board, but ask any Ger who in the team give the most to the cause. Imo they will say novo. He leads from the front and wears his heart on his sleeve. You can tell it matters to him. If Barry was demoted it could perhaps be the catalyst to bring out his best once again. Lastly Cuellar was superb once again. Could he be an option even this early into his Ibrox career?

I might be talking a load of p*sh and subsequently laughed of this board, but ask any Ger who in the team give the most to the cause. Imo they will say novo. He leads from the front and wears his heart on his sleeve. You can tell it matters to him. If Barry was demoted it could perhaps be the catalyst to bring out his best once again. Lastly Cuellar was superb once again. Could he be an option even this early into his Ibrox career?

(tu)

I wouldn't demote Barry, because I know he get's a lot of stick for being off form, but in the game's he's not played we've lacked his leadership, which is exactly what a captain should bring to the team. But Novo might be one of a few who are a good shout for games when Barry's not available. If nothing else it's good to see a few players who are willing to show that kind of passion on the pitch, Novo, Cuellar, Thomson etc in comparison to the last couple of years.

http://www.picturepile.net/files/tdmjinlmm3mddhm4jzwt.jpg

that was on kerrydale street

scumbags :angry2:

To be honest we've had some dodgy shit on here as well.

Best not to look at their site if you're easily offended.

We all have posters who like to produce stuff that incite hatred/intolerance/whatever.

Let them carry on worrying about where their next sack of spuds is coming from. :lol:

think the fella runs 4 every ball no matter how dead it is, luvs the gers however think he has a bit to go b4 we talk about bein captain, regular startin 11 wud be a start, bt u neva kno, i lyk the wee man an hopefully he is a future captain.

think the fella runs 4 every ball no matter how dead it is, luvs the gers however think he has a bit to go b4 we talk about bein captain, regular startin 11 wud be a start, bt u neva kno, i lyk the wee man an hopefully he is a future captain.

I take it you don't have a keyboard that works then. :lol:

Bt u neva kno, mebbe u av. doh

In case you haven't noticed on this forum, the inability to spell suggests poor/timmy education. :lol:

At the very least vice-captain.

Absolutely works his arse off even though he's not had an ideal couple of seasons. Proper bluenose and all that.

Barry comes first, the team missed his sparkle today. Don't get me wrong though I don't think your talking p@sh, there are a few more players I would put first though.

Well done to Novo for his efforts today.

I thought he was rubbish today.

Needs to learn that a simple pass can lead to a goal instead of trying to do it all himself. Far far too greedy too often through the match.

In case you haven't noticed on this forum, the inability to spell suggests poor/timmy education. :lol:

I love it when you're at your grumpy old man best :lol:

I love it when you're at your grumpy old man best :lol:

Why you young whippersnapper you...........

What the fucks a whippersnapper anyway. :lol:

I thought he was rubbish today.

Needs to learn that a simple pass can lead to a goal instead of trying to do it all himself. Far far too greedy too often through the match.

He is so desperate to score he can sometimes be greedy but I wish we had more players with this attitude