• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

muwpqt.jpg

maybe I am way off here, and totally alone....and YES I am sober.....but

I REALLY LIKE IT!!!! Really I do!!! If true, one of the best in a LONG while IMO! (tu)

and looks to me like it may be real...or at least a real mockup....see inside the collar...the Umbro logo surrounded by the Rangers Crest......I dunno....could be legit!

source of this Pic???

Photoshopped England top with more stars and the carling logo added. The badge in the middle looks awful, the stars look pish and the colour is crap.

I think we'll see a more tradional style this time around :D

Photoshopped England top with more stars and the carling logo added. The badge in the middle looks awful, the stars look pish and the colour is crap.

I hope you are right. Plain blue with a RFC the size of yer fist.

The first kit is easily photoshoped. i tried to photoshop that kit but the dark blue parts of the kits are too dark to colour white or red and the carling logo way to small. Nt the best photoshop m8. I can photoshop any kit into a rangers kit in 10 mins n i bet itll be better than that.

p.s i like how the ripples in the england shirt matches the rangers one exactly. Amazing how umbro do that with all their kit displays :lol::lol:

I hope you are right. Plain blue with a RFC the size of yer fist.

Carling should also ditch the black background. It looks stupid.

Agreed with both! (tu)

dont think thats it but the real one better be a lot better when it comes out. Anyone have any idea when the new tops come out??

Usually for the Scottish cup final mate

I asked in JJB last week when the new top is due out, they have been told June.