LISTEN TO THIS

Coopermania

I am not having any personal attacks on the board. Its simple.

It really pisses me off and I wont have it.

Look at this and take it in. You know who I am addressing.

http://rangersmediaforum.com/index.php?showtopic=26

We are all Bears, lets treat each other well, discuss, debate, whatever and enjoy the board its easy to do.

Soapbox, get aff.

you addressing me bunter ?

Someones feeling brave

stick to the rules, or piss off. Thats the way it is. Discussion and debate is perfectly fine. personal attacks/name calling is not on.

Its simple.

Anyone wanting to discuss this further can PM me.

thats is coops, lay the smack down.

dont let the bassas get to you (willy)

hi ben !! good to see you. There has to be rules, and they have to be followed. The rules exist for the good of the board, therefore all of us.

I quite agree, this is a great place we dont need people spoiling it

thats is coops, lay the smack down.

dont let the bassas get to you (willy)

hi ben !! good to see you. There has to be rules, and they have to be followed. The rules exist for the good of the board, therefore all of us.

I quite agree, this is a great place we dont need people spoiling it

(beer1) ben

Coop whats the probem here? Are you saying cetian pople shouldnt be moderators or something? If not please explain because i dont know where your coming from.

No davie, I not saying that.

What I am saying is that while debate and banter is welcomed, personal attacks are not. It will not be tollerated. Thats it.

Coop whats the probem here? Are you saying cetian pople shouldnt be moderators or something? If not please explain because i dont know where your coming from.

What I am saying is that while debate and banter is welcomed, personal attacks are not. It will not be tollerated. Thats it.

im not sure what you mean. I've never seen any personal attacks on here. Im getting a little paranoid cos I think the FISH is a racist tadger, but that's just MHO - it's not an attack. :o

I've never seen any personal attacks on here.

I think the FISH is a racist tadger

:lol::lol:

I'm sorry, perhaps it's because I'm having to do a bit of work tonight which is depressing and I've got a few beers in me, but that's comedy gold :lol:(tu) <beeer>

im not sure what you mean. I've never seen any personal attacks on here. Im getting a little paranoid cos I think the FISH is a racist tadger, but that's just MHO - it's not an attack. :o

fair comment ricardo, youre entitled to your opinion.

the FISH is 'special' ......... so special because he is chairman of the David Murray fan club (tu)

I've never seen any personal attacks on here.

I think the FISH is a racist tadger

:lol::lol:

I'm sorry, perhaps it's because I'm having to do a bit of work tonight which is depressing and I've got a few beers in me, but that's comedy gold :lol:(tu) <beeer>

If I had been addressing him personally and said "FISH - you are a racist tadger of the hightest order supreme!" - THAT would be a personal attack.....

BUT I see your point!!! :D

(PS. Just to be clear, I do have a basis for THINKING this of him and it is VERY recent and undisputed).