***The Official celtc v Rangers Thread***

Muff

We need to keep McGeady quiet in the 2nd half. The little fucker has been their most dangerous player. Looks very confident vs Broadfoot too.

Let's start bossing this game again Rangers

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCD on for hemdani?

LETS FUCKING RIP THEM A NEW ONE.

Davis and fergie should be able to contain hartley (whose on a yellow) and robson.

Both on yellows

Even better, they have to restrict their play until brown comes on.

Great play by the gers against the Harlem Fecking globetrotters! Disappointed that we started to sit back after taking the lead. Go out and attack the dirty gets, they can't cope with it!

I like that one hehe

JCD on for hemdani?

LETS FUCKING RIP THEM A NEW ONE.

Davis and fergie should be able to contain hartley (whose on a yellow) and robson.

Both on yellows

Even better, they have to restrict their play until brown comes on.

brown is a yellow card waiting to happen too

That Celtic team are there for the taking, both their centre mids booked and Hinkle looks very, very uncomfortable with people running at him.

yup (tu)

Plus Hartely's had 2 fouls since booking...

But if we're looknig for a favour from the ref, no chance!

Thomson has actually done pretty well, pity his linesman let him down.

Hemdani and Broadfoot off, Fleck(?) and Boyd on

Whittaker at RB, Fleck at LM, 4-4-2

Aye, we'll give Fleck his SPL debut in a crucial Old Firm game. The biggest crowd he's played in front of was 30k at Ibrox vs East Stirling, who's to say he won't freeze under the luight and catcalls of 60,000 of the great unwashed? Talk sense, lad.

A point does us so there is no need to go gung-ho and take off our only holding midfielder and put on 2 attackers.

That Celtic team are there for the taking, both their centre mids booked and Hinkle looks very, very uncomfortable with people running at him.

I noticed that, and he also seems to give away corners if you put him under the slightest bit of pressure!

Daily worries me. Davis needs to impose himself more too.

Cousin, Weir, Barry have been great. Novo not in the game much and neither is Whittaker who is out of position.

All to play for in the second half.

Alexander looked a little dubious at the goal, but it looked like a deflection off Daily maybe?

Cheating pikey bastards got away with that caldwell handball, robson handballed it as well Im sure of it, not to mention Mcdonald being offside for his sneaky goal what is it with the inability of the SPL officials to notice these simple things, tossbags

What are you talking about? The refs/SFA/SPL/UEFA/government are out to get them. They never get any decisions in their favour

Guest johngers
Hemdani and Broadfoot off, Fleck(?) and Boyd on

Whittaker at RB, Fleck at LM, 4-4-2

Aye, we'll give Fleck his SPL debut in a crucial Old Firm game. The biggest crowd he's played in front of was 30k at Ibrox vs East Stirling, who's to say he won't freeze under the luight and catcalls of 60,000 of the great unwashed? Talk sense, lad.

A point does us so there is no need to go gung-ho and take off our only holding midfielder and put on 2 attackers.

Tell me someone else that can play left mid there and I will concede that you are right

It's amazing how the game improves when Cueller's not in the team :craphead:;)

We haven't improved defensivly, we're just using attack as defence right now.

I think Whittaker has played great on the left, although that could be to do with the poor show from Hinkel.

Dailly should never have allowed Mcdonald to turn for their second!

Okay, we get it, not a Dailly fan! :harhar:

Definately the best choice we could have put in. I'd have him over Papac and Smith on the left or a young'un like McMillan.

Get that Broadfoot tae fuck!

I thought Broadfoot's had a very good game.

Hes not been bad, but he can't cope with aids mcgayday, im surprised that pug faced rubber git switched wings tbh. Novo has been great so far helping Broadfoot