Greater Manchester Police

ara

I agree somewhat with your point batman, people like Papa must prioritise and realise there are more important things in life. But you definitely put it across in the wrong manner.

And I must say I found this hilarious! :lol:

Why are you on a Rangers forum if you're not excited at the prospect of a European trophy? Sanctimonious clown, feck off back to the 3rd world ya balloon.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't mate, my education is more important to me than any football game.

Thats a piss poor attitude mate. You might be an old man with Alzheimers disease by the time we make another Euro final. (td)

you're going to spend your life listening to everyone elses stories of a great day, wishing you had been there.

Thats IF we get there of course.

Nah mate, that's bollocks.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to place my future over one football game (tu)

wit are you aw aboot?

Nope...they just have other things in their lives other than football.....most intelligent people tend to have other interests in life than just watching or talking about football! Frankly I feel very very sorry for any human being who classes watching a football match in Manchester as one the highlights of their entire existence on Earth!

I liked, I don't know if I would say agreed with, a lot of what you said but not this.

Particularly the first sentence, I find it that very patronising and untrue for the most part. Can one not be intelligent about football and perhaps just that?

Also, it really does seem as if your undermining many a football fan and do you not realise it?

Personally, tbh I sometimes see it as annoying when people see me as someone who just talks about football. I have several other interests but if I'm not asked about them then it would seem I am going on a tangent if I talked about them!

I would also like to travel the world Batman but my main passion is Football and I certainly wouldn't miss games - on the telly or at Ibrox - to go on holiday or to travel.

Speaking of travelling the world- im currently in Australia on a years working visa. If we were to qualify, I would drop everything and book myself a return flight to the UK, I know it would cost a fortune but there is no way I would miss Manchester for ANYTHING.

i have a exam on the 15th but i will resit it in the summer haha

Again, I'm assuming you're not in my position.

Edit: The sad thing is, I was one click away from booking the Travelodge in Manchester (Blackfriars Street) I think for me and 6 mates before it dawned on me that I MIGHT have a big exam that day.

Still gutted :(

Bit hypocritical of you there. I had a discussion with you earlier in the campaign where you said you thought the UEFA cup was meaningless and you wouldnt shed a tear at us going out. You also offered to pay my ticket you were so confident we wouldnt get there anyways.

How peoples attitude change.....

Thread in question: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...ester&st=20

IF we get to the final i'll walk to manchester if i have to, sleep on the street in manchester if i can't get a hotel, this would be the highlight of my life after my daughter being born IF we get there. A mate in work asked me the other day why Rangers mean so much to me, as he doesn't follow football and didn't get how i can care so much about something. I take great pride in telling people why the gers mean so much to me, an extension of my family is the way i like to describe rangers and for so many of us it's not just a game of football it's a way of life :rangers:

IF we get to the final i'll walk to manchester if i have to, sleep on the street in manchester if i can't get a hotel, this would be the highlight of my life after my daughter being born IF we get there. A mate in work asked me the other day why Rangers mean so much to me, as he doesn't follow football and didn't get how i can care so much about something. I take great pride in telling people why the gers mean so much to me, an extension of my family is the way i like to describe rangers and for so many of us it's not just a game of football it's a way of life :rangers:

not a real fan then? :crabp:

not a real fan then? :crabp:

:craphead:

im a part timer :lol:

i have a exam on the 15th but i will resit it in the summer haha

Again, I'm assuming you're not in my position.

Edit: The sad thing is, I was one click away from booking the Travelodge in Manchester (Blackfriars Street) I think for me and 6 mates before it dawned on me that I MIGHT have a big exam that day.

Still gutted :(

Bit hypocritical of you there. I had a discussion with you earlier in the campaign where you said you thought the UEFA cup was meaningless and you wouldnt shed a tear at us going out. You also offered to pay my ticket you were so confident we wouldnt get there anyways.

How peoples attitude change.....

Thread in question: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...ester&st=20

And I've said a million times, the UEFA Cup run has changed my mind on the whole thing.

Check my threads in any of the topics, you'll see me saying that I stand corrected. Champions League's still the place to be by a mile, but making the UEFA semi's is no bad thing.

Also, it hasn't (until now, seemingly) had the dextrimental effect I thought it would have on the players, so I really do stand corrected on that.