Greater Manchester Police

ara

Up to 400,000 Rangers fans if we make the final!!! FFS!!!

I spoke to some guys at a UK police event (our company sell em software) yesterday and they are planning on up to this amount of Bears being there for a few days...

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14th May 2008

0 user(s) active in the past 10 minutes

0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members

:bouncy:

I'll be here trying to study for my exam on the 15th :(

What a fucking terrible day for an exam :(

14th May 2008

1 user(s) active in the past 10 minutes

0 guests, 1 members, 0 anonymous members

Fixed that for you :harhar:

14th May 2008

Fuck the exam buddy, thats what im doin. iv got one on the 15th but this only comes around once every 30 years. exams can be sat again this cani (in my opinion)

14th May 2008

Fuck the exam buddy, thats what im doin. iv got one on the 15th but this only comes around once every 30 years. exams can be sat again this cani (in my opinion)

I can't mate, my education is more important to me than any football game.

under normal circumstances buddy i wud agree with u..........but this isn't normal

Trust me, I wanna be there! Was 5 mins from booking the hotels etc before it dawned on me that I might have an exam around then.

But while I'm staying with the rents dig free, and they basically put me through Uni, if they say I'm sitting it then I'm sitting it.

under normal circumstances buddy i wud agree with u..........but this isn't normal

(tu)

This is my final Uni exams as well, obviously my most important. Fuck 'em though, straight to Manchester.

(tu)

This is my final Uni exams as well, obviously my most important. Fuck 'em though, straight to Manchester.

iv got a law exam the day after that my works payin for. i politley asked them 4 the weds off so i can 'study' : :bouncy: :rangers:

Thats a piss poor attitude mate. You might be an old man with Alzheimers disease by the time we make another Euro final. (td)

you're going to spend your life listening to everyone elses stories of a great day, wishing you had been there.

Thats IF we get there of course.

Thats a piss poor attitude mate. You might be an old man with Alzheimers disease by the time we make another Euro final. (td)

you're going to spend your life listening to everyone elses stories of a great day, wishing you had been there.

Right so just because he has a perfectly good reason for not being there although he wants to its a piss poor attitude :no: :no:

Right so just because he has a perfectly good reason for not being there although he wants to its a piss poor attitude :no: :no:

Exactly correct. If he wanted to go, he'd go. Its all about priorities. Exams can be re-sat. He'll not get another chance to see Rangers in a Euro final for how many years?