Greater Manchester Police

ara

I wonder if Oleg Kuznetsov(a) will be in Mhankchester, if so, what team will he be rooting for ?

I hope to be there, even from afar ! and, might even bring along some Islamic friends -they love the Gers.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't mate, my education is more important to me than any football game.

Thats a piss poor attitude mate. You might be an old man with Alzheimers disease by the time we make another Euro final. (td)

you're going to spend your life listening to everyone elses stories of a great day, wishing you had been there.

Thats IF we get there of course.

Nah mate, that's bollocks.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to place my future over one football game (tu)

14th May 2008

0 user(s) active in the past 10 minutes

0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members

:bouncy:

I'll be here trying to study for my exam on the 15th :(

What a fucking terrible day for an exam :(

Be a tim for a day and throw a sicky :D

Factually incorrect there, Thermo, Tims cannae throw sickies because they neither work, nor go to university.

Got my English higher on the 15th at 9, but i have next year to resit it so i will be there if we get there. We will probably only get to 1 European final before i die and im not missing it for an exam that i can resit.

I have exams on the 9th, 11th and 21st so I will be there!!

I was hoping that was the case with me.

If I even had 24 hours in between events then I'd be there.

Tell me what you will be doing on the day of THE UEFA CUP FINAL bud?...

Be realistic FFS!...of course you will be ..studying... teetotal... able to focus just on exams ...

...when everywhere is jumping (or dead because EVERY BEAR IS IN MANCHESTER...) ???

The only question is where you spend a day of game watching!!

Manchester is under 3 hours away bud...ARE YOU MAD?...

Christ I missed my Uni Finals for the Helicopter Sunday day and we had a very poor chance of winning the league then.

IF we go to Manchester and IF I had an exam the next day, I'm sorry but the exam would be fucked right off and I'd be in Manchester.

Life is far too short to be missing out on these things and trust me... exams and qualifications are not the be all and end all of life and can be resat at any time.

Sounds like Papaguy has been well and truly brainwashed into the system ;-)

Go mate, seriously, I promise you that Uni will be there when you get back.

A UEFA Cup Final? Likely NEVER again.

14th May 2008

Fuck the exam buddy, thats what im doin. iv got one on the 15th but this only comes around once every 30 years. exams can be sat again this cani (in my opinion)

Do you even get a chance to resit exams once your into 3rd and 4th year of uni? I know we couldn't resit anything we failed in 3rd year, so if you did fail you'd be hoping to resit the entire year again. But I don't even know if that's allowed - I know plenty of people who have bailed out with a standard degree but nobody who has actually resat 3rd year.

14th May 2008

My Bro is the same mate! I told him if we make it, and he comes down wth me. I'll make sure he is on a train back to Glesga intime for his exam!!!!

Thats a piss poor attitude mate. You might be an old man with Alzheimers disease by the time we make another Euro final. (td)

you're going to spend your life listening to everyone elses stories of a great day, wishing you had been there.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to place my future over one football game (tu)

Obviously no that big a fan then. Good luck with your exam. (tu)

I have my final written exam on the 14th too, which finishes at 5.30pm. So theres a very slim chance that I'd be able to make it, unless I went straight to Glasgow airport and got lucky enough to get a flight. Even then I'd maybe end up missing a bit of the 1st half, but I would still travel down. Hell I'd even travel to Manchester after the game (if we won) just to be in the city.

Would not miss my exam for anything though. These are final exams and if you don't pass them you have to re-sit the entire year, something which I would definetly regret.

Obviously no that big a fan then. Good luck with your exam. (tu)

A massive fan mate, but given that it's my 2nd course after leaving the 1st one after 3 years, it means that I'm a) paying over £1200 a year for it myself and b) don't get the 3 resits everyone else does.

If I don't pass this one, I only get one other attempt. And it's not an easy one, media law :(

Don't want to spend my summer studying for a resit where I need over 50% where I could sit it on the 15th and I only need 40% to pass it.

Still going to watch the game, just can't make it to Manchester and this course is my last chance of a degree in something I want to do

I don't see why that makes me less of a fan.