parking at the tattiedome

blueballss

anyone help me, where would be a safe :craphead: place to park the car on sunday?? usual go and stay for the weekend but this out of the question on sunday :unionflag:

any help gratefully appreciated :unionflag:

edinburgh?

that's probably where the car will end up if you park it anywhere near the tattiedome

:craphead:

"Police are looking for 3 tims who robbed a greengrocers in the muirhouse area of edinburgh last night, taking £8.29 worth of tatties. They also wish to track the owner of a red white and blue ford focus, liscence plate RFC1 FTP, which was used as a getaway vehicle"

I used to park on the road outside the Celtic Club and then put my scarf on a couple of hundred yards down the road. Never had any problems.

cheers for that,was thinking of going early and parking in the forge but wonder if i will get any grief :unionflag:

there is a side street near where the coaches park and if you are there early enough you will get a space no probs and theres loads of coppers about so your car should be safe as thats where i always park

you would nae no the name of the street m8 would you??

cheers m8 :unionflag:

there is a side street near where the coaches park and if you are there early enough you will get a space no probs and theres loads of coppers about so your car should be safe as thats where i always park

if you come along london rd turn onto springfield rd then drive down there sometimes theres spaces on that road but if not then keep going till you reach the houses turn right and you will get a space in the housing scheme

mostly bluenoses living there so car should be ok

ive parked there loads of times and touch wood never had any bother

last week i parked my car in "Sunnybank Street", a wee side street, all the houses are being demolised, loads of bears parked there, even a few supporters buses

its just off springfield road at the dalmarnock road side

if you come along london rd turn onto springfield rd then drive down there sometimes theres spaces on that road but if not then keep going till you reach the houses turn right and you will get a space in the housing scheme

mostly bluenoses living there so car should be ok

ive parked there loads of times and touch wood never had any bother

much appreciated :unionflag:

last week i parked my car in "Sunnybank Street", a wee side street, all the houses are being demolised, loads of bears parked there, even a few supporters buses

thats the place i park just in the side streets