On a Scale of 1-10: How Happy are You With Rangers' Season to Present?

Canadaready

How Happy are You with the season so Far?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• 10 - Very Happy
    • 1 - Not Happy at All

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing what Smith and Co have acheived in his first full season back!

If we get beat in the Uefa Cup and if we lose the league its down to him and team for making us think we can win it!

He said it would take time for things to turn around and im willing to give him time. People might come on here angry about certain decisions or certain results but a lot of time its our own fault for expecting to win and a lot of the time the reason we expect to win is due to the team doing so well.

Looking forward to the next few weeks and looking forward even more to next season!!

:rangers:

How anyone can say anything other than 10 is beyond me.

OK ;

Hemdani is a luxury we cant afford

Broadfoot is a hopeless donkey

We have endless amounts of suspensions and injury

But we have a treble more or less in the bag and in the UEFA Cup semi final.

Cuellar is player of the year.

Win 4 out of our 5 games and we are champions.

Dont see the problem?

OK - we are far from perfect, but all things considering - its a 10 for me ...and im a more negative fan.

5 for me. Few weeks ago it would have been more but recent events have made it very possible we'll throw the league away. We've not been good to watch this season but generally we've got the results until now. A couple of cups isn't enough for me, i can only view this season as a failure if we don't win the league (there is the deal with the uefa cup but i still can't see us winning that). The european run has been a pleasent surprise but if it costs us the league, well, i'm not sure wat to think.

Too much is going to be decided in the next month for me to make a big judgement.

Voted 8, Delighted with the progress and still think we will win the domestic treble.

Would have been 10, but I had to take points off for some of the (shall we say) less

attractive performances recently. (Partick & St Johnstone, to name but 2)

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

9 - we've come a long way since PLG. We have a realistic chance of winning four trophies. The only minus points are the last two OF games, Broadfoot, and our style of play.

I agree with you mate. When you put it like that, in that sense im tempted to drop to a 9 also. But I wont lol :)

Voted 7.

The season is beginning to fall away. We have a goalie, who is inexperienced at the highst level, The defence look shaky, our midfield are poor, We lack width, we have a lot of injurys and suspensions and WS is playing for draws instead of going out and killing games.

The football has never been good and only results in the first 6 months of the season were stopping the critisism.

Voted 7.

The season is beginning to fall away. We have a goalie, who is inexperienced at the highst level, The defence look shaky, our midfield are poor, We lack width, we have a lot of injurys and suspensions and WS is playing for draws instead of going out and killing games.

The football has never been good and only results in the first 6 months of the season were stopping the critisism.

I generally agree with that, its falling away but not within catching before falling to the ground however.