On a Scale of 1-10: How Happy are You With Rangers' Season to Present?

Canadaready

How Happy are You with the season so Far?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• 10 - Very Happy
    • 1 - Not Happy at All

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 9. I feel that we have exceeded expectations but that there are some key moments left in the season that could increase or decrease my final view.

My thoughts entirely!!

Also voted 9 because of the same reasons.

Voted 8/10. We have exceeded all expectations and Walter deserves the plaudits. Every successfull club start from the back and Walter has done this even with the loss of Hutton and Smith (although I believe we would have won the league by now if we had held onto Hutton).I would have given 9 but for silly sending offs of which I'm surprised as usually we are quite disciplined.These could have cost us the chance of winning the league.

9 for me. The votes for how you feel at this point and still being in with a chance of winning 4 trophies is a 10 for me but like earlier posters I feel some of the performances have been poor and playing a defensive game at home in the SPL is a downside for me.

Results from now to the end of the season will easily effect how I look back on the season as a whole. This is crunch time and were facing it with a lot of players out.

10 for me, especially regarding improvement in the team! Looking over the past few years and the lack of silverware we have brought home, this has been an extremely successful season, we were no where near the team that we are now, especially under Prick LG. It could have taken the some managers and players 2 or 3 seasons to get to the position we are in now after 16 months of Watty being back.

I haven't agreed with everything the management decided on this season, (style of play, players etc) but I've been wrong, because our position now in all competitions just proves it to me. It certainly isn't the way we should continue, if we also want to bring the beautiful game back home, but its put us back on the right track, a winning team with winning ways!

:rangers:

Interesting poll, I voted an 8, it would have been higher but I've become greedy over the season as we are still in for 4 cups at the moment.

Anyone who doesn't vote highly should be shot, as you have to compare this season to the last two and it shows how far we've come in such a short space of time.

10 for me, i wasn't a season ticket holder during the 9 in a row days and had never been abroad to see The Rangers before but this season i've been to Barca and Lisbon, two great experiences, the latter obviously the better one due to the result but just the whole atmosphere of being a Bear these days is amazing. Yes we have played poor and results haven't gone our way recently but look at it this way, our form has dipped and lost twice to the tattie munchers but even with that we are still in the driving seat and in with a good chance of making the uefa cup final, the season lasts 9 months and we proved between october and march we are the best team in the league, one more good month and its all there for the taking. If you had given me this situation at the start of the season you'd be missing a hand. People who have voted anything other than 9 or 10 are being greedy and have forgotten where we were the last few seasons. That's just my opinion, don't have to agree with it :harhar:

NO SURRENDER!! WATP!!!

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

Voted 9 - after the let downs of the last few seasons this one so far has been very good, we are still in europe, we have one trophy and are in another final,most importantly we are still in the challenge for the league. if you had offered me that before the season started i would have taken it no problem. The football hasn't been great but we all know that rebuilding the team will take a while. I still believe we can win more trophies this season, the big dissapointment will be if the scum manage to when the title, because they won't have done it on their own merit!

Voted 8/10. I am very happy with the way the season has gone. For it to be a 10, we would have to win all 4 playing in a positive manner in every game, and outplaying all who came before us (to be a PERFECT season). I realise that is unrealistic, but 10/10 is unrealistic in my view.

For 9/10, we would have had to be playing more positive football, win the league and get to final of Uefa Cup. I know the last 2 are possible, but our football has not been the most attractive I've ever seen :)

These are picky points, and if (WHEN) we win the league I would probably change it to 9/10, especially if we get through on Thursday. Walter has done a magnificent job since he came back, and has restored some pride to the club, so he gets 9.5/10, but overall, with the league in the balance and no Uefa final yet, it's an 8 from me (tu)

:rangers:

Below 7? Did you follow Rangers when PLG was in charge? Or have you forgotten?

Yeah, thats why its rate THIS SEASON... so what's that got to do with PLG? <cr>

Or are you refering to people who voted under 7 on the poll and not my post above?

I was refering to the poll. Rangers have exceeded expectations by being where we are in the league, let alone our place in the Uefa cup. Imagine even considering this situation in January '07. Well done to the management for bringing back some pride!

10 for me.

I can't believe people are voting for anything less than 9 or 10. The recent results against Celtic are obviously disappoiniting but we are in a fantastic position.

We have won the CIS cup.

Winning the league is in our own hands.

Within 90 minutes of the UEFA cup final.

In the Scottish cup final against QoS.

I really don't think that any of us could have hoped to have it so good this year.

Voted 9 ... To still be in Europe and still having a realistic chance of a domestic treble at this time of year is amazing considering where we were in the last few seasons.

so far - 10 very happy. We still have the destiny of the League in our own hands, Scottish Cup final and UEFA cup Semi final to look forward to and CIS Cup in the bag.

After the last 2 seasons we would never have expected that. Only downside 2 back to back defeats against the scum. But we will recover and win the league.

:bouncy: its been a good season so far didnt think for a minite that after frenchie had left we would get to the uefa cup semi hopefully the final we need to build on this main objective for smith and co is to get cuellar and davis on long contracts although playing 4-5-1 has been a good tactic its too negative at home but you cant take it away from them they have worked their hearts off for the cause no surrender

10 for me

the past few games haven't been great but what a season so far! lets get behind the team more than ever in the next few weeks and make it a season that we will never forget for all the right reasons!

I voted 9. I feel that we have exceeded expectations but that there are some key moments left in the season that could increase or decrease my final view.

I voted 10 as I feel that the Club/ team has improved more than I could ever imagine.

8 for me , for results only as our performances and our style of play drive me round the bend

Same as me, performances this season have been poor although the Lyon (Away) game was a high for me also

8/10 from me. (tu)

I dropped 1pt for our quality of play, which at times has been very disappointing.

I also dropped 1pt for our recent defeats to the scum, which have left most of us on a bit of a downer.

Before the season started I'd have settled for 6/10, which would have been an improvement on last season IMO. It's still in our own hands to make this season the most successful in our long and proud history, and if we do go on to lift the quad I might consider moving up a point! :D

Gave it 8. The boys have over acheived this season IMO and that is to be applauded. I expected a good league challenge and a cup win to set us up for next season where we would make our move but it has come sooner than I expected. If we get the treble it will be a 9 and if we do the Eufa Cup, a 10/10 season, regardless of how we have played.