Nacho Novo song at Parkhead

Fixxxer

I hope you die in your sleep Nacho Novo,

With a bullet from the IRA.

Don't see a major problem with it tbh

doh

Another expert at ripping a few words out a paragraph, finding another quote, matching the two together and trying to make someone look stupid.

All the while, the quotes you chose were completely out of context.

Plonker.

I think you'll find its all in context Rodney.If not, what is it you "Don't see a major problem with"?

:angry2:

I hope you die in your sleep I pray,

Was sung at Porkhead on Sunday

Dirty bastards :angry2:

Who to complain to? Police or sfa?

if that's what you heard complain to both.

Don't hold your breath on any action being taken but it's worth complaining anyway - and that goes for anyone else that heard it too.

While I agree with the comment re-the Novo songs - there is a saying "People in Glass Houses Shouldn't throw stones" - The BJK chant from some of our own support is just as bad, we need to cut it out too - it is equally as shocking and disgusting as the Novo chant.

While I agree with the comment re-the Novo songs - there is a saying "People in Glass Houses Shouldn't throw stones" - The BJK chant from some of our own support is just as bad, we need to cut it out too - it is equally as shocking and disgusting as the Novo chant.

no wonder yout bull shit meter is going off the scale :rolleyes:

Opinions are like arseholes mate - everyone's got one and they all stink!! That's what makes the world go round!

:lol:(tu)

Don't see a major problem with it tbh

doh

Another expert at ripping a few words out a paragraph, finding another quote, matching the two together and trying to make someone look stupid.

All the while, the quotes you chose were completely out of context.

Plonker.

Huh? Really struggling to see how its been taken out of context!!!

The shooting of Nacho Novo is what most people would find offensive.

If you don't find it offensive then what is the 'it' you are referring to? I assume its the song since that's what this topic is about!! You may well not find it offensive but its most definitely not taken out of context.

Was big jock covering up child abuse not shocking and disgusting? Although I don't agree with the singing of the song I must remind you that it was only started when timmy tried to get stein a posthumous knighthood ... an award he clearly is not entitled to since he didn't go to the police with what he knew

I've been surprised by the amount of hatred shown towards Nacho Novo from the beggars. From reading the scum boards it seems they can't bear a Spanish Catholic and Celtic target who had been in Scotland long enough to know what it was all about, knocking back Celtic and joining Rangers. Its pure sour grapes and indicitive of the pathetic mindset of the timmy.

as much as it pains me to say their is no point complaing , no point wasting your time as our complaints always go unheard .

Thats excatly why there is a point in complaining.

Action will never be taken if we just say there is no point in complaining and sarcastically saying "Sweep, Sweep" every time something like this happens.

We as a support need to stand up and use bodies like the RST to show that we will not accept double standards from the governing bodies of Scottish Football.

A lot has been said about Brouc's actions and although they are more than questionable, this is not getting anywhere near the attention it should as a result of them.

These chants are nothing short of disgusting.

as much as it pains me to say their is no point complaing , no point wasting your time as our complaints always go unheard .

Thats excatly why there is a point in complaining.

Action will never be taken if we just say there is no point in complaining and sarcastically saying "Sweep, Sweep" every time something like this happens.

We as a support need to stand up and use bodies like the RST to show that we will not accept double standards from the governing bodies of Scottish Football.

A lot has been said about Brouc's actions and although they are more than questionable, this is not getting anywhere near the attention it should as a result of them.

These chants are nothing short of disgusting.

i agree with everything you said mate but i have seen complaint after complaint go awol when it comes to Celtic and their players. the only thing we ever get is SFA have took notice of this and that then thats the end of the story <_<

their songs are disgusting to me either way , even if their is no mention of Rangers or Orange in them , i still depise them with anger up to a 100

Celtics stolen carpet must be getting pretty full with the amount of secrets they have sweeped under it

Tims are feckin scum, simple as.

I do not hang about with any tims outside of work, and the ones I do talk to at work are not exactly die-hard tims. To be honest I honestly hate them, as nothing that has hapened in my life has led me to believe they are worth the time.

YES, my Uncle and his kids support Celtic, but they live in Manchester and I see them once every 2 or 3 years. I have no sympathy or respect for these IRA supporting muppets.