Thursday - How confident are we?

So onwards to Thursday - hope will we react to the defeat on Sunday? I really hope our season isn't starting to unravel now after the massive effort required to get this close to a quadruple

Not at all confident of getting anything on Thursday - I fear we could get well beaten. I am ready and willing to be proved wrong though

So onwards to Thursday - hope will we react to the defeat on Sunday? I really hope our season isn't starting to unravel now after the massive effort required to get this close to a quadruple

Not at all confident of getting anything on Thursday - I fear we could get well beaten. I am ready and willing to be proved wrong though

You basically just posted everything I feel.

I need add nothing further.

I am very pessimistic right now.

Being totally honest, I'm not confident at all.

Fiorentina are every bit as a good a side as Breman are and what we have to remember is that even though both teams were poor at Ibrox, Breman simply battered us at their place.

The key factors that got us through against Breman were: McGregor having the game of his life and the two goal lead we took over there.

We go to Florence without either of these advantages and sadly I think the dream will come to an end.

i am confident we will get at least a scoring draw over there. This is OUR season and we will be in manchester. Might not win the final but we are going to be there. I thought we were going to get hammered at ibrox with thomson and ferguson out injured but we still managed to get a very good result and we will be much stronger with those 2 back.

Going by the tone of this thread I may as well give my 2 tickets to Manchester away.....

:craphead:

yes please!...I'll even give ye some money for them bud!

:harhar:

Not very confident at all but that was the same with Panathanikos, Sporting and even Bremen. Just hope can do it again. Another performance like that in Lisbon is needed.

Super fucking confident! We are unbelievable on the road in Europe. With king Cuellar back I can see us holding out, frustrating La Viola to fuck and scoring at least 1 goal, possibly two.

We have player returning from injury, things are looking up and we're also scoring from set pieces....

We ARE the fucking people and we are going to Manchester!!!!!!! Keep believing boys!

first goal is the winner

This is how I feel too - If Fiorentina score first we could be on for a hammering.

If we score 1st I feel we may just hang on

Pana scored first remember, then we hammered them for 50 minutes

I'm fairly confident we will get a goal.

Just worried that if it comes too early, we will end up defending too deep and risk throwing it away.

I hope it stays 0-0 until about 70th min then we score - would make it an exciting finish! Might even nick a second, if Fiorentina go all out attack in the last few mins.

WATP. :rangers:

No danger we are goin to Manchester to win the UEFA Cup at least half a million strong, it is written in tablets of stone ! Keep believing ! :sherlock:

Too right BD (tu) :unionflag:

One of these days I'll disagree with you over something :pipe:

I'm fairly confident we will get a goal.

Just worried that if it comes too early, we will end up defending too deep and risk throwing it away.

I hope it stays 0-0 until about 70th min then we score - would make it an exciting finish! Might even nick a second, if Fiorentina go all out attack in the last few mins.

WATP. :rangers:

You mean like the Sporting Lisbon game? ;)

That game was too perfect, amazing if we could do that performance again! :D

Welcome to the site as well :rangers: