Whittaker?

Ty

What are your thoughts on the guy?

He's had a few good games and he's a potential flair player. Tries a bit too hard though sometimes, like he'll try takin it round a player instead of just passing it.

I think with Walter guiding him the right way though and if he chills a bit he's got some great potential, that run against Sporting and his shot last night were pretty special.

he was at least willing to have a go last night, hes not a left winger, thats for sure, but hes didnt make a fool of himself and nearly scored a beauty at the end

Living off the fruits of the Sporting goal and trying too many mazy runs which don't come off.

But there is a good player in there - as you say, he just needs to chill a bit.

Aye,as i said before - give the man some time and he`ll prove himself.I think he did well in last few games and i hope he`ll be even better in the next season.The guy tried to do something in offense last night,didn`t get too much help from the others but still made nice shot in the end.Well done,Whittaker! :rangers:

agreed.. and his shot was with his left foot. He IS the perfect replacement for Hutton. Not as quick but a better Fitba player. I think Wattie was trying to see if Papac had the bollox for the Rangers? Wattie MUST now see that he (Papac) does. So next year.. SW is a fixture at RB. imho of course.

I think he plays better in midfield. He's got pace and quick feet but he never really won a ball in the air lastnight. Most of the team seemed to punt a high ball up the field to him so it could be knocked onto JCD.

i think hes a great player, but still has a lot of things he needs to iron out. my mates a hibs fan and said that he always tries to play his was outta trouble, whihc led to him overplaying it sometimes and his delivery isnt great. but with a bit of coaching he could be a class right back for us.

I wasn't really a fan until he scored that goal in Lisbon. Since then he's been brimming with confidence and really looks a much better player. Then he struck a great penalty the other night under pressure and showed how much it meant to him when we were through.