Boab

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey, guys, i just want to know - anyone knows native language - Gaelic or all you are royalists, non scottish ?

All my mothers family speak Gaelic as a first language, but i was a stubborn child & refused to learn it because my father didn't speak it. doh

+1

Dear Rangers Fans, can you tell me one thing. Imagine the situation: Why if black guy knocks white guy, society would told that he is hooligan, and if white guy knocks balck guy, society told that he is racist. I think that this attitude only enlarge racism.

P.S. Sorry for my english :blush:

Anyone who has that attitude is beyond small minded.

Danny. Can you explain what you mean please? I agree with what the guy says, re the hypocrisy of the "racism" & other than you being overly PC, i cant see where the small-mindedness is.

hey, guys, i just want to know - anyone knows native language - Gaelic or all you are royalists, non scottish ?

I am Scottish and I am British. I was stationed in Berlin when the Berlin Wall was still up. I met some of your Army.

I speak a little Ghaidlig, not much. Ive forgotten more than I knew as a boy.

All my mothers family speak Gaelic as a first language, but i was a stubborn child & refused to learn it because my father didn't speak it. doh

i guess your father is protestant , and mother catholic. What can i say ? Shit happens

Fuck off you ignorant bastard. My mother is Free Presbyterian. My father is just a token Protestant. Where the fuck do you get off with that assumption? Did you go to a catholic school with the other retarded monkeys?

catholic mother? cheeky cunt.

;)

i guess your father is protestant , and mother catholic. What can i say ? Shit happens ;)

Goodbye Cunt. Youre BANNED.

+1

Dear Rangers Fans, can you tell me one thing. Imagine the situation: Why if black guy knocks white guy, society would told that he is hooligan, and if white guy knocks balck guy, society told that he is racist. I think that this attitude only enlarge racism.

Danny. Can you explain what you mean please? I agree with what the guy says, re the hypocrisy of the "racism" & other than you being overly PC, i cant see where the small-mindedness is.

I completely 100% misread the guy's post :lol:

I agree with him and you.

+1

I completely 100% misread the guy's post :lol::beer2:

I agree with him and you.

Thats mental, i found myself agreeing with one of your posts earlier too! :lol:(tu)

I want to say it isnt correct to say that all Zenit fans are rasist. St.Petersburg is city where live over 5000000 people so maybe 5 % can be rasists. Rasism is a terrible eviI, such think I and all my friends.I think you've never been in our city,so you can say that Piter is a horrible place.

Futhermore in such russian teams as Tom,Amkar and Khimkhi also never been played black people. For example when in spartak moscow(this club for Zenit as Celtic for Rangers) come black player Weliton spam's fans made huge banner.This pigs wrote "Monkey go hoме"

Zenit is international team.In our club are 2 plaeyrs from Ukraine,2 from Corea,1 from Belgium,1 from Niderlands,1 from Czech republic,2 from Slovakia,1from Croatia,1 from Argentine.In Zenit academy plays black player.

Sorry for my english ,I'm only 16.

With great respect to Rangers fans

post-5713-1209838526_thumb.jpg

Извини, Я ÑовÑем забыл про Губо в предверии такого матча)))

I want to say it isnt correct to say that all Zenit fans are rasist. St.Petersburg is city where live over 5000000 people so maybe 5 % can be rasists. Rasism is a terrible eviI, such think I and all my friends.I think you've never been in our city,so you can say that Piter is a horrible place.

Futhermore in such russian teams as Tom,Amkar and Khimkhi also never been played black people. For example when in spartak moscow(this club for Zenit as Celtic for Rangers) come black player Weliton spam's fans made huge banner.This pigs wrote "Monkey go hoме"

Zenit is international team.In our club are 2 plaeyrs from Ukraine,2 from Corea,1 from Belgium,1 from Niderlands,1 from Czech republic,2 from Slovakia,1from Croatia,1 from Argentine.In Zenit academy plays black player.

Sorry for my english ,I'm only 16.

With great respect to Rangers fans

Well said Tubeman (tu)

Yes but how many are coloured

how many are coloured? 1 turkish , 2 koreans . St. Petersburg is north city. Africans don`t want to play in country where half year is winter. What can we do ?

how many are coloured? 1 turkish , 2 koreans . St. Petersburg is north city. Africans don`t want to play in country where half year is winter. What can we do ?

In all seriousness, this is a valid issue for players, both black and white. If I was a player, I would like to play in France or Spain. I would be less attracted to Russia, Poland or Finland, and Im white. Its a valid point svolota (tu)

You don't need to justify yourself here mate. If you had 6 Africans in your team those left-wing idiots would ask why you had no space aliens. Ignore their pathetic questions. Schoolboy stuff.

We are going to beat you whoever you have in your team.

Just dont think about staying in our country for long after the game, we have enough immigrants here already.

You don't need to justify yourself here mate. If you had 6 Africans in your team those left-wing idiots would ask why you had no space aliens. Ignore their pathetic questions. Schoolboy stuff.

We are going to beat you whoever you have in your team.

Just dont think about staying in our country for long after the game, we have enough immigrants here already.

CHILL

In all seriousness, this is a valid issue for players, both black and white. If I was a player, I would like to play in France or Spain. I would be less attracted to Russia, Poland or Finland, and Im white. Its a valid point svolota (tu)

Do u know what is real russian winter? Africans in Russia look like germany soldiers in wintry Stalingrad http://victory.rusarchives.ru/img/photos/154_big.jpg