Ian fu**ing Crocker

On the tim forums, they call Setanta: Hun tv.

Setanta have obvioulsy strived to get a balance in reporting/commentating, it's failed horribly and needs a few fresh ideas.

On the tim forums, they call Setanta: h** tv.

Setanta have obvioulsy strived to get a balance in reporting/commentating, it's failed horribly and needs a few fresh ideas.

They also think the refs favour us doh

On the tim forums, they call Setanta: h** tv.

Correct. There's no agenda - it's just bad.

If you guys remember, it used to be a former tim employee in Brown and former Rangers striker Hateley who commentated.

tbh, both halves of the OF are totally paranoid these days.

Oh FFS give it a rest will you?

ian crocker doesn't even support football, he's a rugby fan FFS

I'll see if I can get a hold of my mates Seville pics with him dancing around with a Celtic top and Irish wig on then ;)

Hope the scanner is still working.

The thing with setanta, is that they will be out of business very soon, they are already trying to sell the company, however, they are running at a loss of something like £200million. well, that was another good move by the SPL eh? Sky or Setanta

its simple we know he called Ian Crapper i reality as his opinions are crap , his bias is crap and lets face it a 3 year old could commentate better so thats crap as well

he just a tattie muncher in a poor disguise

and there it is

i totally agree papaguy, crocker makes my blood boil sometimes. how many times did he say last night...'and motherwell will be loving this, as will celtic' at 0-0. he is incapable of commentating on rangers games without mentioning celtic. the other guy, jim proudfoot(?) is better.

What ones crocker? The 2nd guy who speaks? In that case then im sorry, but to say hes a tim (based on that clip) is ludicrous

Crocker is the actual commentator.

The other one is Scott Booth, a mutton molestor.

Anything I say isn't based on that, it's based on his overall commentary all season.

Scottish football needs a complete overhaul from the commentators right through to the presenters and pundits.

The majoirty of them have absolutely no knowledge of the modern game and it's only highlighted further when you listen to guys like Wilkins and even Collins.

Basically guys that actually have a broad knowledge of football.

What ones crocker? The 2nd guy who speaks? In that case then im sorry, but to say hes a tim (based on that clip) is ludicrous

Anything I say isn't based on that, it's based on his overall commentary all season.

I knew your comment wasnt based on that one clip alone. I must admit but, having listened to him commentate a few times, ive never thought of him as being anti-rangers...

I knew your comment wasnt based on that one clip alone. I must admit but, having listened to him commentate a few times, ive never thought of him as being anti-rangers...

I wouldn't say 'anti-Rangers', but for some reason he can't do one game (regardless of who it is) without talking for at least 5 minutes how Celtic will enjoy any Rangers plight.

Then you hear the difference in his voice between Rangers goals and Tim goals...Dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but it's just my opinion.

Listening to Crocker (and Booth) absolutely does my nut in.

I turn the sound way down,so I don't hear what they are saying,just loud enough to hear some background noise from the crowd.Bad situation for the

amount of money I'm paying,but anything is better than these two kunts getting my blood pressure racing. :angry2:

I agree papa. I don't know why he feels the need to talk about how celtic are feeling during all our games. Also, I think he is in love with the dog-eater or as he would say "the man from Japan"