Predictor Rangers vs. Zenit St. Petersburg

J_RFC87

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this on paper should be a Zenit win by a big amount(aka Bayern game) or a no score draw and penalties but i have a sneaky feeling that our name is on this cup and that we are gonna play out our skins in this one and take that momentum into our last 3 league games and win the league too and that big Kirk aka the worst player ever to play in a EURO final will score the opener so here goes

Result: Rangers win

Score: 3-2

FGS: Broadfoot

Now this on paper should be a Zenit win by a big amount(aka Bayern game) or a score draw and penalties but i have a sneaky feeling that our name is on this cup and that we are gonna play out our skins in this one and take that momentum into our last 3 league games and win the league too and that big Kirk aka the worst player ever to play in a EURO final will score the opener so here goes

Excellent, haven't laughed so much in ages. Cheers, mate (tu)

Now this on paper should be a Zenit win by a big amount(aka Bayern game) or a score draw and penalties but i have a sneaky feeling that our name is on this cup and that we are gonna play out our skins in this one and take that momentum into our last 3 league games and win the league too and that big Kirk aka the worst player ever to play in a EURO final will score the opener so here goes

Its written in the stars :rangers:

Its written in the stars :rangers:

If you're right, I'll find you and buy you a pint (tu)

3-1 Zenit win

Novo FGS

Hear me out! I have predicted against Rangers all the way and have been proven wrong time and time again so Im not going to break with tradition here!