INVITE FOR P.C. REGAN

macranger

I think we should be e-mailing Ibrox to get P.C. Regan & his family an invite to Ibrox to show him we're not all like the ar**holes that attacked him.

One address is - webmail@rangers.co.uk

They should be able to either deal with it or pass it on to someone who can.

:unionflag:

I think we should be e-mailing Ibrox to get P.C. Regan & his family an invite to Ibrox to show him we're not all like the ar**holes that attacked him.

That is a quality idea, an ibrox dinner on the house (tu)

Wouldn't it be better inside the restaurant?

Great idea!

...who wants to suggest this as a Rangermedia idea? You macranger?

...or leave to one of moderators to decide ?....

Happy to help..

Wouldn't it be better inside the restaurant?

:lol::craphead: Depends if he likes sitting on the roof..

Not to put a damper on things but apparently (according to a Sky News report) the guy that pulled him out wasn't a Rangers fan. They made that really clear, almost like they're personally attacking our club. Weird huh?

But I think this is a brilliant idea, bring them all down, wine and dine them show them that the Bears aren't all mindless thugs. Good publicity stunt! ;)

Not to put a damper on things but apparently (according to a Sky News report) the guy that pulled him out wasn't a Rangers fan. They made that really clear, almost like they're personally attacking our club. Weird huh?

But I think this is a brilliant idea, bring them all down, wine and dine them show them that the Bears aren't all mindless thugs. Good publicity stunt! ;)

Interesting post.

Why would it be a 'publicity stunt'?

Not to put a damper on your post, so to speak.

Interesting post.

Why would it be a 'publicity stunt'?

Not to put a damper on your post, so to speak.

Sorry I should have made it clear. Whilst people like us would have the best intentions and merely try to make amends for some of our so-called fans beating him half to death, the club would just see it as a publicity stunt. While that's not a bad thing, I think alot of people outside the club, mainly Tims would rip the gesture to shreds.

Get frankie on the case!

I have just written a letter of apology to him and addressed it to the GMP HQ and expressed the hope that the people who attacked him are apprehended.

I feel it is the least I could have done.

Good one mars (tu)