Walter has lost us the league

Steely

With the games reamining. We HAD to win them all. A draw was not good enough. We HAD to win.

Can anyone give a reason as to why in this game we packed a midfield, and played one up front.

Given the seriousness of the game. Given the importance of the game. Walter Smith went about his business in a way that we wouldn't lose. Unfortunately in this instance escaping defeat just simply wasn't good enough.

Walter Smith has cost us the league and once again changed his tactics far too late in the game. To bring on one striker and then a couple of minutes later bring on another one just suggests time wasting wasting on our behalf when we couldn't afford to to this.

Why not bring them on at the same time??? Why leave it too late to bring them on in first place.

The big rumour hitting town is to let Celtic win the league in the wake of Tommy Burn's death.

I don't go for that myself. I just think it is poor management from Walter Smith.

Is this all the Rangers support can hope to expect now from this manager. I cetainly hope not but I think it may be so.

This is a sad state of affairs to be in. His tactics were wrong for a european final and now his tactics are wrong for the must win league.

I have no confidence left inWalter Smith now.

I full agree he has turned the team around since taking charge again, but turning them round isn't enough. WE MUST WIN THE LEAGUE, NOT SOME DIDDY CUP NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN.

I am very disillusioned by his tactics and very disappointed

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers let Celtic win the league? I can't believe you even typed that! I know you said its a rumour you heard but that is just ridiculas! Rangers dropped points today because we ere poor and Cousin missed a chance he should have buried. end of.

The big rumour hitting town is to let Celtic win the league n the wake of Tommy Burn's death.

Ive seen it all now - get a grip ffs

It is strand how you use quotes against people.

Why not include my next sentence which says I don't go for it myself???

Fickle doesnt even cover it.

Some of you want to take your head out your arse and remember last season.

Not true. I believe I did mention that Walter has picked us up from last season.

At least read a statement before reporting on it thank you

"The big rumour hitting town is to let Celtic win the league n the wake of Tommy Burn's death."

I dont think so. Thats a bit far fetched! :rolleyes:

I agree it is. That is why I said so in my next sentence

Not true. I believe I did mention that Walter has picked us up from last season.

I read every bit of it and it was knee-jerk reactionary pish.

Some fans just cant wait to stick the boot in.

The big rumour hitting town is to let Celtic win the league n the wake of Tommy Burn's death.

Ive seen it all now - get a grip ffs

It is strand how you use quotes against people.

Why not include my next sentence which says I don't go for it myself???

Ok

Walter didnt cost us the fucking league because without him we wouldnt have even come close.

Hows that?

My fellow Rangers supporters. Let this be a wake up call for every Rangers supporter. The reason why we have dropped so many points is because the squad are not superhuman. That many games in that few days will knacker the best of men and squads.

The SPL KNEW and RELIED upon this. Make NO mistake. This was the result they wanted and arranged for. Why? Because like so many they have bought hook line and sinker into the bullshit that is the "poor wee victim" myth of Parkhead. It is the fashionable, politically correct thing to quietly, and subversively support the fake-irish-downtrodden.

Make NO mistake friends. THIS is what has happened. It has infiltrated the SPL, the mhedia and elsewhere.

You must now wake up and fight it with every fibre of your being. make it part of your daily consciousness.

That's not true either. Please point me in the direction where I criticised Walter Smith's tactics before.

It was completely wrong and all the "we have come so far from last season isn't making a bit of difference"

The truth is we had four cups to go for and negative tactics have lost us one so far, looking like two and who knows how many strikers he'll play against queen of the south

Its the faggots in charge of the SPL who never helped a matters, not Walter fault

n to say the gers would give the tims the title is one of the most ridiculous things ave heard in a long time

so walter is blameless. :rolleyes:

That's not true either. Please point me in the direction where I criticised Walter Smith's tactics before.

It was completely wrong and all the "we have come so far from last season isn't making a bit of difference"

The truth is we had four cups to go for and negative tactics have lost us one so far, looking like two and who knows how many strikers he'll play against queen of the south

I dont think you even understand what you are talking about.

Im not wasting my time on threads like this.

My fellow Rangers supporters. Let this be a wake up call for every Rangers supporter. The reason why we have dropped so many points is because the squad are not superhuman. That many games in that few days will knacker the best of men and squads.

The SPL KNEW and RELIED upon this. Make NO mistake. This was the result they wanted and arranged for. Why? Because like so many they have bought hook line and sinker into the bullshit that is the "poor wee victim" myth of Parkhead. It is the fashionable, politically correct thing to quietly, and subversively support the fake-irish-downtrodden.

Make NO mistake friends. THIS is what has happened. It has infiltrated the SPL, the mhedia and elsewhere.

You must now wake up and fight it with every fibre of your being. make it part of your daily consciousness.

I agree in part. Making us play so many games in so few days is out of order. But, if the players are so tired as you so claim, why not change them. Where is Buffel?? Where is Gow?? Where is Boyd??

All good payers, all good enough to win us a game. Does Walter play them?? No, he playes his tired players at all. We are asked to play more games than we should in a short period of time, but we have the squad to change players.

We could have gone 4-4-2 today and played boyd and novo, or boyd and Cousin.

We didn't, we played 4-1-4-1 in a game that was so important to us winning.

I dont think you even understand what you are talking about.

Im not wasting my time on threads like this.

I'm glad you are not.

Cheers

I agree in part. Making us play so many games in so few days is out of order. But, if the players are so tired as you so claim, why not change them. Where is Buffel?? Where is Gow?? Where is Boyd??

All good payers, all good enough to win us a game. Does Walter play them?? No, he playes his tired players at all. We are asked to play more games than we should in a short period of time, but we have the squad to change players.

We could have gone 4-4-2 today and played boyd and novo, or boyd and Cousin.

We didn't, we played 4-1-4-1 in a game that was so important to us winning.

I'll concede that point to you, my friend (although I've always felt that Buffel was lightweight and pish). I still stand by my statement as to what the SPL were up to, and why. It os the truth, and every Rangers supporter worldwide needs to clue into it and fight it.

WS has done a good job but he has cost us the SPL if we lose it look at today a Right Back playing Left Back a Centre Back playing Right Back and another Centre Back playing midfield why not play Furman

It wont matter mate. In the eyes of some, walter can do no wrong. He is completely blameless.

It doesn't matter that we were going for 4 and won one. Maybe two.

It doesn't matter that one up front in a game we must win takes presedence. Walter can do no wrong because he has done better than our last manager.